Consoling friend’s grieving mother in strange circumstances
Chapter 3
We reached their house  amidst many waiting people in front of the house. She asked a housemaid to show me the room upstairs. It was huge two-storied bungalow. The second floor has only one big room with all the facilities. I showered, refreshed had breakfast served by a young housemaid and went downstairs to witness the rituals.  There were so many people around. All the women were inside. I went inside to see Madhu surrounded by so many women. Padma came to me and told me in a low voice, it is OK, and you can go upstairs to your room and take some rest.

In the afternoon after all the religious rituals were completed, Padma came to my room in the afternoon.

She had washed her hair. Her thigh length hair still wet, arranged into a loose  ponytail.  She wore a thin sari and no bra. She hugged me and said, I have been waiting for your sensuous touch all the day, Shiva, to be with you.

I hugged her, and kissed on her cheek, saying, I have been waiting for you, Amma. You have been busy and surrounded by relatives and friends.

Many people are coming to see me. I just came to see you. Take some rest. I will be with you in the night.
Do I have to wait until night, Amma, I said, and tightened my hug.
Why do you call me Amma now?
You said you wanted me as your son, yesterday.
That was yesterday. However, I am your wife now. I want to come to you dressed like a bride, but you know it is not possible now. I want to be your wife, Shiva. You cannot marry me.  Our relationship has to be like mother and son for the society. Frankly I wish the whole word know that I am your lover.

In private what do you want me call you, Padma?
Call me whatever you want to call me, call me as your wife. I am yours and only yours for life, until death. I am your wife, mistress, lover and slut. Do not leave me, my young stud lover and husband.
Am I your husband? Am I your stud, Amma?
Yes, you are both my husband and family stud.
I raised my eyebrows and said, ‘Family stud?’
Yes, my dear husband, you are my family stud. You have to impregnate my daughter-in-law and me. I want you tie mangalsutra to me and my daughter in law also, so that you become our joint husband.
‘It is interesting and to be a Joint husband to you and daughter in law? ‘I said
Does Family stud include the right to fuck other females in your family?
Who are other females, you want to fuck?  My  mother and my sister?
Yes. Padma, and others too including your sister's daughter.
Shiva, do you want to fuck my mother too? That would be fascinating. My mother is only 57 now.

My daughter in law Madhu should not go out of this house as virgin. I do not want the society to know that my son was impotent and could not fuck his wife. You have to deflower and impregnate her, at the earliest, so that the society should think that my son  made her pregnant.

Oh, it is a good idea to keep up family honor.

You have become my son and hence you have a moral right to fuck my daughter-in-law. You have become my husband and it is your duty to protect family prestige. As a father-in-law, you can fuck daughter in law and make her pregnant to keep the family prestige. I will offer our virgin daughter- in- law to you. You will impregnate her with your seed, my husband. Things would have been more happier, if my son offered his wife to you.

Padma, I will be delighted to see you become beautiful sexy grandmother soon.
Do you like to fuck grandmothers too? Shiva
Yes, my beautiful would be sexy grandmother. Does Madhu agree to be impregnated by me?
She has no other choice and she will agree. I will convince her. I will talk to her, explain and convince her and prepare her to be your second wife.
Yes, I said.
She said, I have to go now, though I do not want to leave you. I have to see off some relatives. I will be with you in the night. Please leave me lover boy. She gave a kiss on my cheek and was about to leave the room.

I grabbed her and hugged her."You are looking so sexy and beautiful in a ponytail, baby. I kissed her on the lips and sucked her lips and she took my tongue into her mouth.

We could not stop kissing and it was long drawn kiss.
She was holding my already erect rigid cock, and said, your cock is always ready, and so big like a horse’s cock. Shiva, you are tempting me. You are an insatiable stud.

I removed her sari petticoat, bra, blouse, and laid her down on the bed.
Show it to me, show me what you want, tell me...tell me what you're thinking."
"Oh I'm thinking Ohm! About last night and your mouth on me...on my open pussy and..."
"And what?"
I kneeled on the bed behind her
"You must say what you want;  you have to tell me Amma ."
"Lick me ...oh please lick me..."
"What lick what?"
"Me...My my pussy lick my pussy, son"
"Say cunt"
"My cunt yes... lick my cunt"
"You want me to fuck your cunt and asshole with my tongue. You are a dirty mother.  Aren’t you?"
"Yes I am a dirty mother. You made it pretty."
"Oh please lick me like you did last night please...”
"Say it as dirty as you can"
"Lick me and eat my cunt son, suck my juices.”
I will eat your cunt, Amma, I said.
I got up and took a big ripe banana kept on the side table, peeled off the skin and inserted slowly into her wet juicy cunt.
Shiva, what are you doing?
I will eat banana from your juicy cunt. I wish I had honey now I would have poured honey into your cunt and sucked. Her excited pussy gushed juice at that statement, and she trembled in anticipation.

Shiva, you are full surprises, you are teaching me showing me all dirty kinky things, prompting and encouraging  me to do unthinkable  and encouraging me to talk dirty and filthy language. Surprisingly I am enjoying all these dirty things  and filthy words..

Amma, you are enjoying all these dirty and filthy things and words because you are a filthy dirty slut and bitch.

I have been pious and orthodox house wife all these wasted years. You made me enjoy these filthy things and I have become a slut. Now you are eating my cunt.

I bent down, and started eating cunt juice coated banana from her cunt, slowly as she pushed it out. Cascading falls of melted honey flowed down the velvet sides of her pussy. I slurped all her cunt juice with loud noise.

Shiva, you are really eating my cunt. It is wonderful.  I can
feed fruits stuffed in my cunt from now on wards.
Yes, Amma, I want to eat sweets and fruits stuffed and soaked in your cunt juice from your cunt. You can think of variety of fruits like cherries, gbangs, plums, mango juice, and sweets like gulabjamoon, rasagulla, mysorepak, Kakinada kaja, to feed me from your cunt. I leave it to your imagination. I want to pour honey and lick your whole body. Now I will eat your juicy cunt.

I lay behind her and licked her open cunt from behind. I licked her cunt up to her asshole then inserted my tongue into her asshole.  I licked inside her cunt with my whole face pressed into it. Her cunt was dripping juices as I sucked. She was quivering and humping my face with her cunt. I slipped up to her ass and wildly tongued her asshole probing it with the tip of my tongue. She did not expect my tongue in her ass hole. She shuddered.

Shiva, You are a dirty and filthy son licking my cunt and ass hole. Oh god, your tongue in my ass hole sending shivers throughout my body and its ecstatic. you are an ultimate bastard.

I picked Padma up and placed her on the bed. I pushed her knees up and wide open giving me full access to her bare cunt. I sat down between her spread thighs, leaned forward and looked at Padma's exposed pussy. She had a very small landing strip right above her sweet cunt. The lips were wet with her juice. Her hard little bud was swollen and throbbing, and she was already so excited that she was raising her wet pussy trying to get me to kiss it. I blew lightly on her hot pussy, and she moaned in response. She licked her lips just as I began to lick her hard little clit. She squealed with delight as my tongue flicked across her sensitive bud, and she pulled my head deeper into her excited pussy. "God, yes" she moaned, as she arched her back, head tilted back, eyes closed. Her chest heaved and her breasts strained upward as she began fucking my face almost as fast almost as I could lick. "Oh God, you're good, "She Panted! She was moaning and bucking wildly as I sucked on her clit. I slid two fingers into her tight hole again, and located her G-spot. As I began to slowly massage her spot, she went wild throwing her cunt at my face. "Oh Baby! That's it. Yeah baby. You're making me cum."

I kept sucking and licking her clit and riding my fingers into her juicing cunt. Her ass was leaping off the bed as her climax built. She put both hands behind my head and began to fuck my face with her whole body.

"That's it. Like that. Oh, yes. That feels so good. Now, suck hard! Suck me harder! Ohhhhhhhh!. suck all my juices" I could feel the whole tension in her body building. I ground her bud gently between my teeth and she exploded.

"UUUuuggggggghhhhhhh!" Her cunt thrusting at me as my face became soaked with her cum. I ate Padma to five quick orgasms each bigger than one before. When I stopped, she was breathless and dazed with her thighs spread wide and her cunt red and leaking. I stood up. My cock was rock hard and ready to go and pointed directly at her cunt. I grabbed the thick cock in my hand and placed the head inside the lips of her juice drenched pussy. My cock slowly pushed into her soaking wet cunt.. She felt it press against her wet pussy, and the huge tip spread her lips. As the head popped inside her, Padma's breath almost stopped in fascination as the plum-sized head of my cock parted her labia and disappeared into her hot pussy. Her tight cunt squeezed around my thick cock and her inner muscles seemed to be trying to pull more of my cock inside.

"Oh fuck!" she moaned. "God, I want your cock all the way into me!"

I pushed into her nice and slow, feeding  another inch into her pussy every couple of thrusts. She was amazed at the unending length of my cock. I met resistance at about eight inches. I rotated my hips and she felt the thick shaft brush her clitoris. She moaned again. I began to slow fuck her, my cock managing to penetrate another quarter of an inch with each thrust.

Padma's head was spinning. "Oh my God, it's so fucking good" she gasped. "Your monstrous big cock makes me so fucking wet." She felt me filling her insides, invading her warm wet folds. I was going so deep, spreading her so wide. It was like I could break her in two with one thrust, fucking deep and filled her hungry cunt. My shaft was so thick; it rubbed against her clit with each stroke.

Her hands were gripping the hard muscles of my arms. She ground her pussy into me and let out a long  anguished moan. "Your body was built for my  big cock," I said down at her. She was sweating and breathing heavy, but she looked like she was in heaven.

"I love your big monstrous cock. I want your big cock. Fuck me like a slut with your fat cock."

Answering her request, I said, Amma, You are an ultimate slut,  pulled back and slammed my fat prick deep into her vibrating cunt. As my entire cock entered her, Padma gave a little yelp as the powerful thrust triggered an orgasm. Her cunt squeezing my long, thick boner tight as Padma shuddered around my thrusting cock.

"Unggghhhhh." she gasped as I thrust deep inside her gushing tight little cunt opening. She grunted in satisfaction as I felt her cunt grasping and pulling  at my plunging cock. My massive cock was burying itself between her tightly stretched cunt lips with each stroke. My thick tool was cleaving her tight hole, as thick inch after thick inch drilled down the length of her spasming tunnel to the end of her cunt.

"Oh my god! Fuck that feels good!" she groaned. Cunt juice started to ooze out of her hot hole as I drove my prick into her. Thick syrupy stuff enveloped my cock, coating it and her silky insides as my plunging shaft sunk into her cunt again and again. She pressed her clit upward against my thick cock as I sawed back and forth into her. She was on fire and groaning  loudly as hot sexual energy flowed through her. She had no idea of what was coming her way.

I jammed my rod up inside her belly, luxuriating in her cunt's tight squeezing action around my thick shaft, and the  grip of her cunt lips around the base of my pole. My cock bored into her smoking cunt and bounced against her cervix, she struggled for breath as I crammed her full of thick muscled cock until she felt my big swinging balls pressing against her ass. I sighed in pleasure. I was in her to the hairs! We had just started  fucking, and she was already Cumming. I was going to rip her apart.

I drew back, pulling the long, fat pole from her hot, silky depths, and then pushed forward again. My hands moved to her waist as I drove my dick in and out of her tight pussy. I was starting to pick up the pace, and she whimpered as my giant cock moved back and forth inside her. Padma could feel her body responding to my powerful thrusts.  She felt awe as my immense organ pumped in and out of her astonished cunt. She could already feel another orgasm starting to build. She looked up at my face in the dim light of the room, and I wasn't even sweating yet. Her rising passion made her feel dizzy. Her skin seemed to be burning up. She opened her mouth cried with desire as her body trembled and danced on the end of my powerful cock. She tilted her cunt to a different angle so she could take my long prick even deeper. With each lunging thrust, my cockhead bounced off her cervix building and building her excitement.

I was hammering my cock into her tight, hot hole as she groaned and moaned beneath me. Her body shook and thrashed in my grip, her sucking cunt trying milk the sperm out of my balls. Her cunt shook with spasms around the long prick moving in and out as a blur. She was close to another orgasm as my plunging prick tore into her.

"Take it, baby! Take my cock!" I gasped. My cock pushing in and out of her now drooling twat, her cunt syrup covered their crotches and dribbled down her thighs onto the table.

Ohhhh, goddddddd!" she groaned.
"Cum! Cum around my prick! Cum for me, you bitch!"  I said, jamming my hips forward and skewering her with my cock. Her arms flailed, her back arched and her breasts swelled even more. She was right on the edge of another climax. She could feel it rising higher and higher to an impossible level. She felt like someone had taken her mind and flung it about like a doll. I slammed into her with fast, vicious strokes, my cock a trip hammer as it sliced in and out of her. Her breasts were bouncing, her ass was bucking, her eyes wild as she came with a mind shattering ecstatic intense climax that ripped up and down her spine.

"Uuunnnngggghhhhhhh!" she screamed at the top of her voice."Aaaarrrrgggghhh! I'mcccooommmmmminnnggg!!" Her body went rigid and her cunt muscles clamped down hard around my fully impaled dick as she came. Her body convulsed, twitching and trembling as another orgasm ripped through her. Her cunt tightened around my prick, sucking like a voracious vacuum on my pole as I pumped inside her. I closed my eyes as I tried to fight against the incessant pull of her spamming twat. I gritted my teeth, holding still as I tried to push back my cum. I felt it so close, wanting to rise up and explode. Somehow, I managed to hang on and the urge passed.

I looked down at Padma. Her eyes were blurry, her body sapped and spent. My fat prick was like an immense log between her legs, splitting her box wide open. Her cum dripped from the union of our mating and ran down the crack of her ass. She was exhausted and drained. She closed her eyes and let the last of her powerful climax wash over her.

Letting her rest for only a few seconds, I pulled my wet slick cock from her pulsing pussy. Padma moaned at the loss. I gently pulled her to a standing position and had her lean against the wall.  I nudged her legs apart and stepped in behind her.

"Are you going to fuck me again?" she asked in an astonished voice. She half-turned to see me staring at her ass, ogling her arse cheeks reverently. My hand slid over her buttocks, rubbing softly, relishing the smooth skin.

"Yes, I am going to give you more cock. That is what you need, Amma! You said you have become a nymphomaniac." I whispered to her. I took my prick in my hand and positioned it at her tight cunt opening, then gently rubbed it up and down her dripping slit. She groaned slightly at the feeling of her hot pink folds against the head of my sensitive cock. My cock slipped inside and he sighed as he felt her hot, tight opening squeezing down on it. I pushed my hips forward and felt several inches of my cock slide into Padma's cunt. She groaned and arched her back, twisting her ass from side to side as he fed inch after inch of thick cock meat into her tight, squeezing pussy. Again her cunt seemed to be sucking me deeper and deeper, pulling my cock into her insatiable hole. He was in her to the hairs again, my belly tight against her buttocks. I ground myself against her cunt, mashing her tender flesh as he tried to slide more cock into her.

"Oooooooooooooh." she groaned.
I pulled back, and again slid my hard cock deep into her sodden depths once more, my fingers holding her hips as he began to fuck Padma with long strokes that took me all the way into her searing tunnel. He then pulled out until only the head of my weighty rod was left inside the slick lips of her cunt, then he pushed back in again. She gasped from the pressure as my thick cock filled her slot. Her cunt was a swamp of heat, sweat, and her cum. She could feel my cock throb and pulse as it slide into her lower belly. As the head of my great prick shot up into the deepest part of her womb, it forced her juices out through the tight seal of her cunt lips on my cock. Small rivulets of pussy juice dribbled out of her cunt and down her legs.

I worked my cock in and out of her in cunt with every increasing speed. Padma moaned and gritted her teeth against the slow waves of erotic sensations rolling through her body.

"Oh God," she cried as my powerful hands moved to her bouncing breasts and cupped us. As I twisted her taut, stiffened nipples between my fingers and twisted us slowly, she felt her flesh burn with lust. She almost cried as she felt a bolt of fiery sexual excitement shoot into her belly from her stuffed cunt as my powerful spear slid the full length of her gushing fuck hole. My massive cock caressed her wet, silky insides as it relentlessly ploughed into her slit. My cock was wet with Padma's cunt juices, and the union of her cunt and my cock were making wet noises as he slammed balls-deep in her cunt again and again.

"Ooooooooooooooo....!"  Padma sobbed, her cunt screaming in delight. "Deeper, fuck me deeper! I need it deep in my cunt! Ohhh!" Her body shuddered and she arched her back, taking my cock deep into her. Her cunt was a steaming volcanic black hole that sought to pull in the world. He stabbed my pole into her with fierce energy as they fucked each other with raw abandon. She was building toward another huge climax. Her shaking, quivering hole was pulling and gripping at my ramming prick as I slid furiously back and forth in her dripping snatch. The sound of their fucking was audible as I slammed deep into her.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggh!" she cried as my cock ripped in and out of her cunt, her tits wildly bouncing with each thrust. "Uh, uh, uhnggh!" Her head lolled in circles and her moans came from deep in her chest. He pounded away furiously, driving her to another shattering cum, my hips slapping against her butt, my cock moving up and down her molten chute, and my balls slapping into her rigid clit and soaking cunt lips.

"Harder! Oh fuck my cunt!" My cock felt immense, enormous as he drilled into her. Her cunt gripping me tightly, and she was hot and felt very strange, with a kind of raw tingling that she'd never experienced.

"Aaahh! Oh God! Fuck me harder!" She felt my thick cock working back and forth, and felt her body responding. He was hitting her in places that no one had ever touched. She was dizzy with lust. She didn't understand what was going on?  Fuck juice flooded her tunnel. Her entire body quivered and shook as my pummelling cock punched deep into her belly.

"Oh yes! Oh god!" The hot glow spread upwards through her body. She felt like she was in an oven. She pushed herself back against my assault. Her hands clawed at the bed, her fiery cunt sliding up and down the length of my great prick. Suddenly she stiffened.

"Ungh. Ooooohhh..." A bomb had exploded in her belly. She came, an intense wave of sensual ecstasy flooding her body. She arched her back, her body bucking and jerking, her head lashing from side to side. I jammed my tool into her, embedded it in her satiny hot depths as her cunt shook and spammed around it.

"Uuuunnnnggghhhh! Uuuunnnggghhhhh!unggghhhhh!"

Padma was cumming continuously now. Tears of joy were running down her flushed cheeks, and still my cock pounded away at her overwhelmed cunt taking her to heights she never knew before. She dropped her head onto her crossed arms, causing her shapely ass to lift further into the air. She could feel my incredibly long, thick cock fuck into her and my big swinging balls bang against her stimulated engorged clit.

"Hard! Fuck me hard!" she cried as she tried to shove her hips backwards to capture more of my thick organ. "Cram your cock into me!! Make me cum!!!" I grabbed her tightly by the hips and shoved forward, burying my cock to the hilt in her steamy cunt. Padma felt the breath explode from her lungs as my gigantic tool spread the walls of her cunt. She could feel the muscles of her pussy clamping down as my cock slammed back and forth inside of her. I drove my cock into her like a jack-hammer. It seemed to hit new places inside of her cunt each time he shoved it into her, filling her up, and she lost count of the number of climaxes she was having, because they were coming so fast. She felt my weight on her back as my hands came around to grab her tits, squeezing us between my strong fingers, sending electricity shooting through her.

Underneath all the quick pounding of my thick cock, and the dripping juices of Padma's climaxing cunt, she felt the onset of the biggest orgasm yet. She felt her stomach muscles winding tighter and tighter as my unceasing thrusting drove her to new levels of lust and pleasure. The air around us smelled of sex and creaming pussy, and a loud wet sucking sound as I fucked the living daylights out of her. Padma was crazed with lust as she shoved her hips back at me, rotating it in circles as she tried to capture more of my cock up her fluttering hole. I moved one of my hands off her swaying tits, across her quivering stomach toward her throbbing clit. The moment my finger slithered across her wet slick bud, her cunt and body reacted. She thrust her hips up back at me, squeezing all of my powerful cock into her stuff cunt. Her mouth opened wide in surprise as her body rocked in the most intensive climax so far.

"Yyyyeeeeesssss!" she screamed as the muscles of her pussy clamped down on my cock. She was going totally insane! Her body bucked and jerked beneath my as my cock plunged in and out of her quaking cunt. She could feel my massive nuts smashing against her buzzing clit each time he drove my cock into her. My hands were still busy on her tits and pussy and her body seemed to be one giant nerve ending that was sending a thousand different signals at once to her brain.

Padma was babbling now, not knowing or caring what she was saying. All that mattered was being fucked with my magnificent cock, making her experience feelings she had never thought possible. Over and over my cock ploughed into her, I was driving her absolutely wild with desire for more. As my cock sailed deep into her erupting pussy, I could feel the far off sensation of my own massive orgasm starting to build in my swinging balls. Pulling my hands out from under her, he gripped her hips and began to drive my cock into her with a new energy and power.

Ohhhhfuuuuuck!" she cried, her heart was pounding, her pussy was on fire, and her tits were rocking back and forth to the rhythm. I was merciless as he continued to fuck. My desire was overwhelming as I drove my penis into her with all my might like a wild animal. She grunted and groaned as sweat poured from me and dripped all over her heaving body. Her pussy was so tight! So incredibly hot! It gripped my cock like a vice! My hands had a death grip on her hips as he thrust up into her cunt over and over. 'Slap... slap... slap... slap... slap...' was the constant sound as my cock jack hammered in and out of her.

Cunt juice poured from her opening and ran down her legs; sweat flew everywhere each time he fucked into her. "Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" her moans were getting louder and louder as she felt yet another orgasm raise up inside her. How was it possible? She asked herself in some far off part of her sex shattered mind. How could he make her cum somuch? Her guts wound tighter and tighter with each thrust, until once more he jammed my long cock up her tight tunnel and against her battered cervix. Her mind exploded in a rush of sound and sensation that overpowered her, her body a ragdoll in my powerful hands.

"Oohhh my god!!!!" she cried out, cumming. "fuck me!  Fuck me! Fffuuuuccckkkkmmmmmeeeeee!!!" She was yelling in ecstasy, Cumming violently around my pistoning cock. Her ass was jerking and bouncing as she worked it up and down at a feverish rate. Her face was contorted into a mask of lust and release as her climax thundered through her. Her tits were bouncing up and down in uncontrolled chaos as I nailed her again and again. Her pussy locked down around my driving cock. He could feel the white-hot fireball down inside my tightening balls growing hotter and hotter with each stroke. Her shuddering pussy walls clamped harder and pulled me down into the hot, clutching core of her spamming cunt.

"...can't hold it..." I said through gritted teeth as he worked my cock in and out of her hot pussy. The velvet-lined sheath of her vagina clutched at me and he felt an electric jolt of pleasure rip through my cock making it lurch down deep inside her seething cunt. Both of us cried out as my hot cum gushed out, feeling as if it were searing her insides. She bucked up against me, as load after load of my hot boiling jizz flooded her insides.

"Take it! Take all my cum!" I yelled as I ground my hips against the cheeks of her ass, trying to push my cock even deeper into her hungry cunt. Huge, thick ropes of white-hot cum shot deep into her overflowing vagina. My cock continued to buck and squirt while her hot cunt sucked and pulled on the spewing giant, coaxing out more and more of my thick, hot cum. Padma shivered and shook under me as both their climaxes seemed to go on forever. At last, as the end of my cum spurted into her flooded hole,  she collapsed and was exhausted. I stood behind her my still hard cock buried in her still clutching cunt,  and my sweat-covered body cooling in the humid air.

We lay down on the bed and after taking rest in each other arms, Padma said, 'Shiva you are a fucking  machine. I have to leave now.  By now my maids would have guessed that you are fucking me.' 

I eagerly waited for the night.
[+] 1 user Likes lkveni58's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Consoling friend’s grieving mother in strange circumstances - by lkveni58 - 04-11-2021, 05:13 PM