Consoling friend’s grieving mother in strange circumstances
Padma and I were again in the room. We were on the bed lying  down, her head on my chest and my hands  around her cuddling possessively. One of her legs was in between my legs interlocked. It was a caring, loving and protective cuddle to communicate reassurance of my love.
She was silent and after some time, said, Shiva, Do you really love me? 
I hugged her tightly, and said, 'Padma, you are mine now.'

She smiled, 'I am yours and only yours. Surprisingly I do not feel that I am cheating my husband because I feel that I am your wife. I belong to you. It is like I have been waiting for you all these years, and now you found me, living with someone else temporarily. I should look beautiful to my man and want to take bath and shampoo my  long hair which you love.'

I said, ‘I would help you. Your husband left you with me and asked me to take care of you’

She said smilingly, ‘my husband did not ask you to fuck me. Taking care does not include fucking, eating my cunt and bathing. You want to help me bathing. You are certainly a caring and romantic lover.’

She sat on a stool nude in the bathroom, her long hair touching the floor. I took her hair in my hands, poured warm water on her head and rinsed thoroughly twice. Poured shampoo lathered up her long hair from roots to ends in straight stroking motions running my fingers through her hair with care and love. I rinsed her hair twice thoroughly with normal water and opened the shower. I arranged her wet hair into a bun.

I applied soap on her body. Standing at the back and holding her huge hanging heavy breasts, slowly massaged her breasts from the bottom and with my fingers stroked her nipples. Her nipples became hard and engorged.

I said, Amma, You have beautiful big bouncing breasts, placing my hands under her breasts lifting them. 
I soaped her face, lovingly cleaned with light massage. I soaped and cleaned her every inch and corner of her body with soap. Her nude curvaceous body was beautiful and erotic.

Shiva, You are so considerate and loving.
Soaping her beautiful thighs, and her cunt hair, I said, Padma, Your fat cunt lips are very sexy. your pubic hair is so thick and sexy. You do not shave your cunt and armpits.

No she said, 'I never shaved my pubic hair till now.'
I will do it now for you, I said.
I would enjoy that, but not now, Shiva, some other day, you are in a hurry to do everything possible now.

I asked her to stand, and soaped her thighs and legs, poured water and cleaned thoroughly including her ass. I cleaned her cunt hair and inserted fingers in her cunt. I kneeled down and kissed her cunt, clitoris and ass hole.
'Oh! God, Shiva, You are cleaning my ass hole too,' she said.

I started licking her cunt and inserted my tongue inside her cunt. She raised her leg placed on my shoulder and pressed my head with her hand. I devoured and ate her cunt, slurped up her cunt juice. She was ecstatic, and her cunt muscles quivered. I could feel the sensations of orgasms.

Padma, I really want to fuck you now.

Shiva, you ate my cunt and I can see that your cock is up and erect and ready. I want to you to fuck me. We shall get ready to go the station. Once you start fucking, you will never stop. You  have me now. I am yours. You can do whatever you want later.

I oened the shower cleaned her body and washed her hair thoroughly, toweled her body. We came out of the room and dried her hair with a towel. She put on petticoat and a lacy bra, and stood in front of full-length mirror. I combed her hair carefully enjoying the feel of her long silky thick jet-black luxurious lustrous shining hair. Her hair became puffy, more voluminous was more beautiful.

Shiva, you are the first man to bathe me, eat my cunt and comb my hair and I am very happy to receive all your love.

I am at your service, Amma and I enjoy doing all these things for you, my sweet lovely baby. I took her into my arms, and kissed her. You look beautiful and sexy. I smelled her hair and said, ‘arrange your hair into a braid’.

She said, 'I wish I can, but not now dear hubby, what everyone will think of me? 'I am not a wife travelling with husband on a pleasure trip. I am a grieving mother and should dress and behave like one in public.

'No one in the train will know that you are a grieving mother and our relationship, especially strangers once we are in the train,  Padma, you look sexy when you arrange your hair into a bun. You look sexier and much younger if you arrange your hair into a braid or in ponytail or leave it loose, I said.

I took her to the bed and made her sit on my lap, her flowing hair spread on the bed and touching the floor.

She smiled, what people unknown to us think if they see you and me in this position.

Padma, my dear sweet darling, It depends on their imagination. They may assume that you are my loving wife or we are lovers having a secret steamy extramarital illicit affair. Some may also think that we are mother and son or aunty and nephew or brother and sister or  brother and sister=in-law, or mother and son-in-law having extramarital affair, illicit incestuous immoral taboo sinful sex.

‘Do I look young enough to be your wife, Shiva? You are saying that only to make me happy. I look definitely elder to you. People may think that I am a sex-starved slut having extramarital illicit affair with an young stud and lover boy to get fucked, I am of your mother’s age. If any of your friends see us now, they think that I am a crazy sexy slut nymphomaniac to be fucked by you especially today.' she said.

You definitely look younger than your actual age. You are an ageless angelic beauty. Some women like you look more beautiful, sexier, glamorous, gorgeous, and desirable as they mature. Women like you are like wine. They taste better as they mature. If you arrange your long beautiful hair in a braid adorned with jasmine flowers, you look definitely young enough to be my sweet darling, adorable and loving wife. However, age does not matter when a man and woman are in deep love.

Shiva, you are chivalrous, romantic man and know how to win a girl’s heart. I wish you were my husband. I want to be your wife. Do you love me and take me as your wife permanently. Even if I divorce my husband and then marry you, people may think I am crazy to marry my son’s friend. I don’t mind if people come to know about our relationship and call me your mistress. Actually, I will be happy and it will be more exciting, if people call me your mistress. The best way to keep you as my resident stud love is to adapt you as my son. You can fuck my daughter-in-law and me every day.

Yes, my sweet darling, I want you to be mine, my wife, my lover, my mistress forever. I felt you belong to me, the first time I saw you. I possess you and I want you forever. I will marry you if you divorce your husband.

Shiva, You know that marriage between us is not possible. I want you to be my son and fuck me. You are an incestuous mother fucking son. She got up and said, Shiva I think we should get ready. I wish we had more time together. Shiva, tomorrow I will not be able to spend time with you at my house.

‘I wish we can stay here forever, I want time to freeze. I know it will be difficult for us to see each other at your home with so many people around. Everyone will be coming to meet you to offer condolences’, I said.

‘Shiva, I do not know what my husband will tell people, definitely not the fact. Perhaps we shall tell people that he met with an accident. I will find a way for us to meet in my house,’ she said.

‘Did you discuss about me with my son. Did you tell my son, that you love  his mother, about your love and desire for me and you want to fuck his mother? Did you actually discuss about me with my son.’ She asked.

I said, ‘How could I?  I could not tell your son explicitly that I want to fuck you, but he knew or guessed from the way we were flirting during wedding ceremony and were later on talking on phone. Whenever he made a call to you, you enquired about me and asked to give phone to me so that  you could talk to me. He was there while I was talking with you.  He also noticed me following you during and after the marriage ceremony.’

I said, 'Padma, He asked me when we were looking at his wedding albums, ‘Do you like my mother so much? I observed that you were always flirting with her during my wedding ceremony. You were standing next to her so closely always in the photographs as if you both were husband and wife. You were always there with my mom’

I said, ‘yes, I like her. She is an extraordinarily beautiful woman, hesitated to say further for a while.
Mohan said,  Please continue, say whatever you want to say.'
I said, 'she is very sexy and I like your mother.'  

When I said that your son was not angry or upset, he just gave mischievous smile and said, “I know she is sexy. I am happy that you like her so much. He asked me to accompany him during the ensuing holidays. He said, ‘She has been eagerly waiting for you. You will have enough time and opportunity to be with her. Both of you were like love birds. My mother actually asked me to bring you along with me. She has been eagerly waiting to meet you. I know that she likes you and is very fond of you.’ Shiva, Tell me. Do you like her so much and you think she is sexy? He asked me.

I said to him, ‘I love her, she is sexy’.

He said, ‘I guessed and noticed that, the way you both were spending time together like love birds during and after my wedding ceremony. I have never seen her so happy and exuberant with any other man in all these years except with you. She likes you. She is like an young girl fell in love with you. She has been always enquiring about you, and asking me to bring you along with me during the holidays, whenever she talks to me on phone. Shiva, I want my mother to be happy.'

She said, ‘Shiva, Did you actually say that  ‘you love me’ to my son?  ‘I am surprised that he knew about my feelings of love and desire for you and approved. I just told him to bring you along with him during the holidays. Was it so obvious in my voice when I talk about you that I am deeply in love with you. Did he think that I asked him to bring you along with him, to get fucked by you. We do not know what he really thought about you and me. We will never know. He told me that he would bring you along with him to stay with me.  Did he tell you anything else?

He said, you will be happy with me. He wanted you to be happy. He told me 'You will have time to spend with my mother when we visit our house. Make her happy.'  Your son thought that I am the suitable lover to fuck his mother. He indicated that he saw us during the wedding ceremonies and noticed that we were attracted to each other. You were happy with me.’  It was obvious he wanted  us to meet and mate.

Shiva, ‘It sounds like ‘animal mating’. Do you mean he really wanted you to fuck me?’  Did he say that or imply that he wanted you to fuck me?

Yes, Padma, He implied that he wants me to fuck you and make you happy.

Oh! God! He knew it. Shiva, Did he know that I have been asking him to bring you along with him to our home to get fucked by you?  Did he think that I need a young man like you to get fucked. Yes, I am like a cow in a mating period and I need to be fucked by a stud like you. It is crazy, thrilling and very much exciting to know that my son knew my desire for you and wanted you to fuck me.  Did I look like a woman who has to be fucked by a stallion like you to my son?  Perhaps he thought that you are a perfect stud and stallion for mating and fucking his sexy slut mother,’  'Did he think that I am a slut,'  she said lifting her leg placing on my back and thrusting her mound. ‘It is exciting to know that my son wanted  you to fuck me.’ He must have thought that I am sexually unsatisfied slut.  Since he could not fuck me he selected and invited you to be my lover. I am also happy to know that my son approves our fucking and must have been eagerly waiting to see me happily fucked by you.

Padma, He must be happy or his soul is happy now that I have fucked you.

Do you think that my son's soul is watching us from above, she said.

I lifted her up as she put both her legs around my waist. I placed my hands under her arse holding her in Totem Pole  position, and said I want to fuck you. I carried her in the interlocked position. We kissed for a long time.

I said,' I want to fuck you, Amma. ‘Now!
Yes. My son wanted  you to fuck me. You said that my son's soul must be watching us from above
Shiva,  you want to fuck me in all positions, I know. I am ready but not now, we do not have enough time.  We have to get ready and go to the station

Padma, There is enough time for a fuck always.

She said, ‘Shiva, My son wanted you to fuck me. That was very exciting. Perhaps he wanted to see you fucking me. I wish that he should have seen your monstrous cock stretching and fucking my cunt. That could have made him excited and his cock hard. You should have arranged that. Was he planning secretly to see us fucking in my house?  He offered his mother to you. He could have also offered his wife to you. He could have asked you to fuck his wife. Perhaps that would have solved his problems. Had I known his problem,  I would have advised him to offer his wife to you. You would have fucked her, made her cunt big so that he could enter her cunt later. He should have asked you to go and fuck his wife, the first night.

Fuck me now darling, she said. she raised her self balancing herself and slide down my cock into her wet cunt, holding on to my shoulders. I was holding her with my hands below her ass, stood before the full length mirror so that we could see ourselves fucking. Seeing her in this position, her long hair loose cascading down touching the floor was aphrodisiac to me. My cock filled deep into her cunt.

Seeing our reflection in the mirror she said, My son would have enjoyed seeing me and you in this fucking position. Let his soul be happy while you are  fucking me. I would have asked him to see me fucked, If he was alive. Perhaps his cock would have got erection to fuck me.

I said, 'You are an ultimate kinky bitch, holding her ass and I fucked her.

In the position my movements to thrust were limited, but I  gained movement by grasping her buttocks as I moved her back and forth on my cock, watching our image in the mirror.
Her long hair touching the floor and bouncing as I moved her on my cock. Holding my shoulders she pressed on to me, keeping my cock fully inside her and gyrated her ass and cunt in circular motion.

Shiva, she said, 'I want your seed in my cunt. I walked holding her,  my cock deep inside her cunt to the table, placed her on the table, as she raised her legs. Padma's bottom was resting on the table, holding her leg, I fucked her more vigorously. 
I fucked her leisurely enjoying each stroke.
I then began to pump her good, the way we stood: my hands on her thighs, pulling at her “love-handles” as a contra to my thrusts; her hands grabbing any hold she could find and on her own thighs, looking for support against the waves of excitement and pleasure that coursed through her. We fucked like our lives depended on it, giving in to every thrust, reaching every top together. The rhythmic thumps as her cunt bounced off my pelvis was like standing ovations, soon to be followed by moans and grunts, and as the beat grew quicker – so was the intensity of the mumbling.

“Fuck meeee… fuck meee!!!! Oh, fuck meeeee goooooddd…” she cried in between thrusts.

“Oh baby, your pussy is so tight… you like my cock,  don’t ya?” I replied as I hammered my shaft into her love cave again and again, battering away every day of forced abstinence, every moment of longing. Her breast wacked back and forth as the motion made them flap – adding to the building rhythm.

“Oh. yes. I love your cock right there just like that” with every pulse another word escaped your lips, as if trying to hold against the tide of pleasure.

I could feel her vaginal muscles wrapping and contracting around my hard shaft, deep inside of her. Then I felt it – the shivering from deep within - and I knew something marvelous was coming. Her.

With a few more rigorous stokes, she flanged her head backward while pressing hard against me to a standstill, voicing her insurmountable burst of passion loud and clear. I could feel her nectar flowing, dripping down my balls. As I held her carefully against the breaking tide. A moment passed, then another, then she breathed heavily I ejaculated to fill her cunt with my thick sperm.

Realizing that it was time to go the station, we disentangled from each other satiated.

Do you like my daughter-in-law?
Padma, Yes. She is a beautiful and sexy girl, I said
Smilingly she said, ‘you have an eye on her too. I am not surprised. Your roving eyes did not leave the bride also on the wedding night. You would have fucked her eventually, even if my son were alive. I am surprised why he had to take such a drastic decision to end his life, when he has a stallion friend like you to fuck his mother and his wife. He would have enjoyed  watching your monstrous  fuck my daughter-in-law and me. He should have asked you to fuck his wife on the first night. If he had told me, I would have happily arranged, you going to her on the first night instead of my son without any one being suspicious. If you had  stayed after the wedding and fucked his wife, my son would have happily accepted and enjoyed seeing you deflowering his virgin wife and he would have been alive today.

Padma, perhaps his male ego destroyed and shattered. He did not mind to offer his mother to me, but he could not bring himself to admit his problem even to me, must have got depressed.’

Yeah, Shiva, Perhaps what you said was true. He could have offered his wife to you and solved all his problems.

'Shiva, I want you to fuck my daughter-in-law. You should fuck her mercilessly and I want to see her beg you to stop fucking.  I think you would have fucked my daughter-in-law eventually,  even if my son were alive. I know you have an eye on her too.'

I said, ‘Yes. She is sexy and I want to fuck her. I would have fucked her definitely eventually.'
She  said, You are a Casanova. ‘You ruffled my hair, now I have to comb and get ready.’

‘Now let me help you, my sweet sexy wife,’ I said. I took her face in one hand combed her hair backwards and parted her hair neatly in the middle and combed her hair.

Shiva, it was a great loving gesture parting my hair, you are so romantic. She arranged her voluminous thick hair into beautiful bun, applied kohl to her eyes, and got dressed wearing a flower printed thin chiffon sari and matching low cut wide neck blouse. Her firm big breasts were visible through her sari. Arranging her sari pleats neatly. She asked, now do I look like your wife or your mother?

‘You look like my sexy wife,’ I said.

‘And You are a handsome horny husband,’ she said, kissing. ‘But we have to behave like mother and son not lovers In front of others.  Please remember that.’

Padma, I need not have to remember that you are like my mother, when we are not alone and in midst of your relatives and friends. You do not worry. I will behave like your dear loving son.’

She smiled and said, “I know what you mean by ‘loving son, calling me Amma, and fucking me.
‘Do you love me as much as you love your own mother?’
 I said, ‘yes. you should see me and my mother together to know and understand.’
She said, ‘I wish to meet your mother who has given birth to a romantic hunk of man with horse's cock’
Padma, ‘I will take you to meet my mother eventually, she will be happy to see you, my lover.’
'OK, my dear stud lover son and handsome horny husband, Will you tell your mother I am your lover?
Yes, definitely, My mother will be happy to see you.
Shiva, We will see. We shall get going, now to catch the train.’

We got into the waiting car to take us to railway station. During the short journey in the car, she was holding my hands, resting her head on my shoulder. She whispered, ‘I want to be yours always and forever. Please do not leave me.’

I said, ‘I will not leave you my sweet sexy mother and wife.’

Shiva,  you are a naughty son and horny husband, you are unique. You make me feel like a mother and in the next moment,  you can make me feel like your girl friend or wife.  I feel that I am the luckiest woman to have you as my son. lover and husband.

Padma, I feel that we belong to each other and we are born for each other. You are mine. Ours is a divine relationship for so many Yugas like Shiva and Parvathi. Perhaps we have been in relationship for so many janmas.

Shiva, Perhaps you were my son in earlier janma and fucked me.

Our friends waiting to see us off at the station gave us tickets, packed food and fruits for dinner. They left us after we boarded the train.

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Consoling friend’s grieving mother in strange circumstances - by lkveni58 - 04-11-2021, 05:11 PM