Consoling friend’s grieving mother in strange circumstances
Shiva, Do you think that our  inevitable meeting and mating today is because of divine intervention. I think it is your intervention. I have been dreaming about you. Today you have become my God and Master.

Amma, I am not a stranger to you. We have been in love with each other ever since we met first time. We are soul mates. We have been lovers ever since. You being married, and being mother of my best friend does not change my affection,  desire and love for you. It is extramarital. Yes. It may be unethical and immoral to have sex with an young  man other than your husband  as per societal standards. 

Padma, People may also obviously assume that I have taken undue advantage of a helpless grieving mother, misused the opportunity and in the name of showing empathy and consoling seduced you and fucked you. But I feel that I have to do it.

Amma, ‘today your long awaited love and dormant desires flared up. I understand, your desire after losing your son, your need to have your son back in you, especially now, you want your son in you, you wanted to take him back into your body. You see your son in me. Since you could not take him back into you, you have opened yourself to me, desired me and invited me to enter you, taken me into you, allowed me to enter your open cunt, to explore your depths, your body and soul, receiving me into you and opening up for me. Your abundant love for your son and pent up sexual desire simmering like volcano for a long time as a woman prompted you to have a man to fill you and fulfill you.

Shiva, You only can understand me completely, my inner thoughts, appreciate my feelings and know my mind so well, Shiva you have put my feelings into words so clearly and succulently better than I could have expressed. You make me confess,  pour out my secret desires and dreams. I need you. I have been waiting for you to satisfy my desires, to share and shower my love and to make my dreams come true. It happened on this peculiar day in an unbelievable way.

Shiva, I would have definitely submitted and surrendered myself to you, invited you to have me, had there been an occasion to meet you again, after our first meeting.  If you had stayed one more day after the wedding I would have definitely invited you and offered myself to you. You would have fucked me. Today, the loss of my son triggered both my motherly instinct and long awaited desire for you, actually flared up when you hugged and kissed me showering love. I was not thinking, It so happened in such a natural way.  You did not give me a chance even to sort out my feelings. You excited me to an uncontrollable state of desire and I was ready and in urgent need to take you into me. Your kissing me with so much love flared up my desire. You entered me, opened me and filled me with your cock. It was like you actually opened me psychologically and physically today.

I would have come into your arms instantly the moment we meet second time in normal circumstances. You have become my god and  my religion. I have been thinking of you, about you, about us ever since I saw you. Even yesterday night while travelling all through journey, I thought of you,  knowing that you will be there to meet me with your handsome personality, charming chivalrous confident attitude.  I remembered our first meeting and I am not ashamed to confess to you that I had feelings of anticipation, sexual tension, feeling of pining, a deliciously uncomfortable sensation that was both exciting and excruciating. Instead of feelings of depression, I was expecting you to be with me when I arrive here. Ever since our first meeting I was expecting you would take me and fuck me in the second meeting. Oblivious of today's circumstances disregarding  logic and reason, in my mind I was expecting that you would take me. I was surprised at my own self having such thoughts. The moment I got down from the car, I was relieved to see you and instantly came into your strong protective arms, as if it was the most natural thing to do. I was upset and angry with my son, knowing the reason of his death was that he could not fuck his wife. He could have taken help, undergone medical treatment and could have been  cured of his ED problem. I was angry with my husband because he passed on his weak genes. Despite of having anger, grief and helplessness your thoughts surrounded me. I remembered your charming, confident, handsome, masculine, irresistible personality. In the night, while travelling, I recalled feeling your male hardness pressing against my hips when you stood behind me during the wedding ceremony, which excited me and aroused me. I did not expect this intense  spark of chemistry and romantic love and lust leading to amazing sexual experience and satisfaction because I did know such heavenly experience of continuous orgasms can exist.

Shiva, ‘Would you have fucked to console any other woman in similar situation, if it is not me. Would you have fucked your own mother in similar circumstances?'
Why did you stay back with me, when all your friends went to the Hospital.

Padma, it is a strange and hypothetical question. Every circumstance is unique. Perhaps I would have fucked any other woman to console, even my mother, if the woman responds like you have to my touch, hugging and cuddling.  I would have fucked my own mother or any other woman too without any inhibition to heal them sexually.  However, I never felt such an intense strong desire to fuck and love at first sight with any other woman, except you. For me Love between a man and woman means fuck. I do not believe in so called platonic relationship between a man and woman.

Padma,  the first time we met I felt that we knew each other for a long time, , longing and waiting to meet,  know of each other's existence,  familiar with each other,  and  know about each other intimately for many years but separated by unknown forces. Perhaps our relationship extends beyond this life, existing for so many janmas. Perhaps you were my wife,  mother, sister, niece, friend or lover in earlier janmas. It might be you are related to me one way or other in each reincarnation.  I feel we have been waiting for an occasion to meet and unite. Padma, Sex is sacred and not a sin. Sex has to be considered as a beautiful unique positive expression of the life force.

She said, ‘you are right. ’I also had similar feelings that I know you for a long time. You are an expert in mind reading and understanding others’ inner feelings.

Shiva, “At the moment of orgasm I knew that I was in a great, golden light and I experienced myself as transparent, luminous energy. I saw seven star-like, golden, swirling points that lined up in my body. My energy centers looked like radiant golden lights in my body. Every inch of my body undergone blissful experience ”

Padma, what you had visualized was the life force freely flowing through all seven energy centers that were illuminated and energized by your orgasm. Very few people can have such spiritual sexual experience  and spontaneous ecstatic experiences like you. To have such experience repeatedly is rare and eternal.

Shiva, you gave me the ultimate unimaginable experience, you are my Lord and Master. I am your slave, dasi, bhaktha.

Shiva, thinking of my son, I should have helped my son with love. I could have taught him to fuck. It is so simple, because he could not fuck his wife during first three nights, and subsequently when they were together, he must have thought he was impotent. He came back to college probably depressed and frustrated. He should have told you, being his best friend.

Was he completely impotent? How do you know Amma?

He thought so. Perhaps he was. He wrote an apologetic letter to his wife, a week back and she showed it to me. I was planning to talk to him, help him fuck me with love, if necessary  and he would have learnt how to fuck a woman. “He should have told me, come to me, I would have made his cock big and hard. She took my cock into her hands stroking it and said, ‘He could have fucked me. I would have helped him enter my cunt and fuck me. I would have taught him how to fuck a woman. Why he did not share with me, talk to me in confidence, he knows I love him. I would have encouraged  him to fuck me.

Padma, now I understand and guess he wanted to fuck you. He was in love with you. He used to see your photo album and admire your beauty.  He saw you in his wife and wanted her to love him, and wanted her to show love and affection like a mother, fondle him like a lover, and make his cock erect and bigger, help him to enter her, guide him with love, and take him, his cock into her and fuck him like a mother. But he could not tell her and he could not fuck her unless she makes him big and hard lovingly. Padma, tell me honestly, you would have offered yourself to your son and fucked by him, had he expressed his desire?

Shiva, honestly yes, I would have fucked him. Had I known that he wants to fuck me, I would not have hesitated to fuck him though it is taboo and incest. I would have helped make his cock erect and bigger to fuck me. I should have known his desire for me. I should have fucked him to save his life.

Padma, he might have expected you to do just that,  take the lead, initiate him lovingly, make his cock erect and bigger,  seduce and fuck him. He desired you, wanted to fuck you or wanted you fuck him. He could not express his feelings to you because of taboo. He wanted you to know his feelings and initiate him. He was waiting for you to take his cock into your cunt.  He was waiting for you to fuck him. He might have been afraid of expressing his desire for you and could not do so fearing your rejection and losing your motherly love too. you should have fucked him.

Shiva, how can I take the lead and intimate him being his mother?  You know very well that a woman always wants and waits for the man to take the lead, initiate, seduce, praise and woo her to submit and make love. My son should have treated me like his girl friend and seduced me. You are an expert in this art of seducing and fucking women. You should have advised your friend that he should treat his mother like his girl friend, seduce and fuck his mother.

Yes.  Padma, I know what a woman wants. Woman, whatever their age wants  caring, to be treated like a young  girl during the process of seduction and courtship. Do you mean that I should have advised your son to seduce and fuck you? I knew that he fantasized you and I saw him once masturbating looking at your photo. He loved you and desired you, however could not express his love to you. You were expecting him to seduce you? Padma, ‘you should have sucked  your son’s cock like this to make him big, I said. ‘Why you did not suck him?’

Shiva, Yes, I should have, I should have sucked his cock and make it bigger, but he did not show it to me like you have shown. See how big is yours like a horse's cock, you motherfucker. Talking about my son's desire to fuck me, you made me horny again.  She took my cock in her hands and stroking, she said, he did not have such a big monstrous cock as yours to show and exhibit proudly so that even mother could not resist sucking.  You are a stud and stallion. I wish my own son had a cock like this. You say that I should have fucked my son.  Perhaps if he had such  a big cock like yours I could have not resisted and got fucked him.

Shiva, Your monstrous and magnificent cock is always ready to fuck woman under any circumstances. Your cock is already erect and ready to enter and open me up again. You make any woman irrespective of their age, mother or grandmother open up and  offer her cunt to enter her with your monstrous cock. I never imagined a man could have such a big cock as yours. I am happy that I have your cock.

Let me suck your cock, my son. Kneeling down, she took my cock into her hands kissed the beautiful big pink knob, she said, “Shiva, your cock is so big, enormous, magnificent, long, thick and beautiful. Your cock is so big like a horse’s cock. You must have been a horse in earlier janma. She ran her tongue along the shaft, licked my scrotum and balls, then took my cock into her mouth and sucked. I allowed her to suck my cock for some time.

I took hold of her long hair and pulled her up, asked her to bend. She obeyed, bent, her ass high up, her legs and thighs spread wide, resting her hands on the bed, and her hair fell down on both sides of her shoulders touching the floor. Her juicy cunt spread wide, wet and inviting. It was erotic and exciting. I bent down and could smell her scent - the cunt of a horny woman. I licked her cunt, lapped and inserted my tongue into her cunt. I slurped up her cunt juice with loud noise. She doesn’t just have a cunt between her legs. Every inch she is a cunt! And I mean it as in 'she is a hot, feminine, delicious, sexy, and I need to be eaten and fucked hard cunt.' She is a walking piece of sex! Her legs were spread wide despite her trying to close them and my mouth and nose were pressing into her labium. I could actually feel my face pressing ever so slightly inside her body!

She said, moaning, Oh, son, You are actually eating my cunt. I cannot wait. Fuck me my son, with your horse's cock.

I entered her juicy cunt holding her hips, doggy style, slowly firmly opening her cunt,  deep filling her cunt to the bottom.

Oh! Shiva,  you filled me up to my belly button. Fuck me hard. Fuck me, my son. I took her hair in my hands, holding her luxurious thick hair wrapped around my wrist pulling it with one hand and other hand holding her hip, I fucked leisurely enjoying each stroke. She was also enjoying immensely with her groaning throaty noise. She was like bitch in heat receiving, submitting her cunt for fucking.

"Oh god yes... fuck me Jim... fuck me hard... yeah, right there... oh god... I love your cock... Oooohhhh... fuck me..."

The tightness in her tummy increased as her release continued to build. Her head began to spin. Her pussy tightened around my cock. Padma  bit her lip and started to shake. Her hands looked for something to grasp as though she needed to anchor her body to absorb the impact.

An explosion ripped through her pussy. Padma screamed out from the unbearable pleasure that surged through every muscle in her body. She gasped for air. Her body jerked hard, then again and again. My big cock continued to pound into her over and over. She could feel her pussy twitch and gush around my swollen girth.
She reached orgasm violently, I could feel her cunt muscles contracting and expanding, gripping my cock tightly, and her whole body in ecstatic spasms, her cunt muscles all of a sudden gripping my cock, squeezing my cock. I stood still, allowing her to enjoy the long drawn multiple orgasms and then allowed myself to ejaculate hot loads of thick juice filling her cunt.

Her orgasm didn't stop it just slowed. Juices streamed down her thighs. My hands moved up to her tits and pinched her nipples sending her off on another wave of uncontrollable spasms. It was almost surreal, as if Padma was standing outside her body watching my cock pound into her yet being able to feel it in every nerve ending in her pussy. When I finally pulled out it was almost a relief from the intense pleasure. At the same time her pussy felt empty.

We lay on the bed, I took her into my arms, and her head buried on to my chest, the she looked up into my eyes, expressing  shyness, satisfaction and contentment.
She said, 'I want to have a son like you. ‘I am fertile, I wish today you might have already impregnated me. Somehow, I feel it, because it is the right time for me.

I laughed and said, 'Amma, You are greedy. You mean You want to have my son with a big cock? I promise you I try my best to impregnate you to give you my son with big cock'

She smiled, 'You are a mother fucking son. Do not laugh. I do not mean that I also want to fuck our son'.  Shiva, woman could feel safe, protected, satisfied and forever happy with you. You know how to make a woman happy and satisfied.'
It was the lunchtime and I was hungry.
I said, Padma I am hungry.

She smiled and said, ‘you are always hungry to eat. Get some food to eat. Otherwise you will eat me again.’

I brought lunch for both of us from hostel mess. We both had a light lunch and she relaxed in my arms.  I was sitting, her head  resting on my lap while we were talking.

She was still concerned and confused about her inner contradictory, conflicting thoughts and feelings about her abnormal sinful behavior. She was trying to analyze and sort out her own psyche and behavior prompted by hidden desires.  She was surprised at her own body responding to me with desire  seeking and enjoying  pleasure.  Her mind as a mother feeling the pain having lost her son, at the same time her joy thinking about the experience she had with the young man in whose lap she was lying resting on her head. Why she was not feeling the acute pain a mother normally supposed to feel as everyone says when she loses her son? Is it because her sinful pleasure overshadowed her pain or his son was not a worthy man did not live up to her expectations?  She was confused that she was experiencing intense pleasure instead of pain. Is it because she had such a unique, unbelievable, pleasurable experience on that day? She was not feeling pain or agony but feeling pleasure and satisfaction. The feelings of submission, attachment, love, togetherness, romance, fatal attraction overwhelmingly filled her mind overshadowing the pain, which surprised her. 

I asked her, 'Padma, what if your husband see us like this now?'

'So what, if he see us now? he may think I am being consoled by you. I do not care even if he see us fucking. Actually he should watch me getting fucked by you. He should feel happy, finally his wife is getting fucked properly and thoroughly by a stud. He will thank you. He knows that I have been faithful to him all these years. It is you who made me like this-a slut, whore, tramp and what not.'

I said ' what if he objects?"
If he objects, I do not care.  Will you take me as your mistress. I do not care what people say, she replied.

Someone knocked the door and I opened. It was Padma's husband. He looked at Padma, and said, Let us go down, you will see your son. We went down stairs to see her son’s body lying in the vehicle in front of the hostel gate. She was allowed to see only her son’s face briefly because the body turned black due to poisonous effect. She burst into tears. Her husband requested me to take care of her.

I took hold of her placing my hands on her shoulders protectively and brought her back to the room. Padma’s husband followed us to the room and told her to travel by train, requested me accompany her to their hometown for which I agreed. He said, Please take care of her. He took Mohan’s body by taxi, to their village. Our friends went to railway station to arrange train tickets for Padma and me.

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Consoling friend’s grieving mother in strange circumstances - by lkveni58 - 04-11-2021, 05:10 PM