Consoling friend’s grieving mother in strange circumstances
I stroked, fondled and caressed her hair and the back of head affectionately and lovingly. She hugged me tightly, an intimate hug, her hands encircling, enveloping and reaching fully around me.  She leaned forward, wrapped her arms around me. The grasp was soft and gentle yet firm. My fingers slipped into her huge big hair bun and caressed her silky hair and nape affectionately hoping that my gesture would comfort and relieve her stress and tension.

While she was hugging me tightly, I loosened and unfastened loops of her hair bun and her hair cascaded down like a waterfall,  spread wide and covering her entire back  reaching mid thighs. I ran my fingers through her thick silky hair  downwards along  the length of her hair, feeling the oily silky smooth texture and softness. Feeling her beautiful silky smooth long hair, aphrodisiac erotic natural scent of her body aroma and her huge breasts pressing against mine sent electric waves though me.

"Her huge heavy breasts hung from lean chest before her, offering me a different view of them. They were not the spheres they normally seemed. Suspended from her chest, they were more like slightly elliptical inverted domes, capped with the jutting of her big, hard nipples and their surrounding abundant areolas. The sight of her breasts made me want to hold them in my hands, as if to weigh her big heavy voluminous, full, fleshy  breasts. The slope of one breast seen from the side in profile was triangular shape with a circular base, from which her large long extended nipple projected. Her soft breasts flattened between us as she embraced me tightly. I loved the feel of their buoyant  fullness and their satin smooth touch,  the inward curving slopes of her breasts which felt like the sweep of satin.

I continued running my fingers through thick strands of her oily smooth wavy hair, while she was hugging me tightly, an intimate whole body touching hug. I cuddled her tightly, closely and intimately, watching her back fully covered with her beautiful thigh-length hair, cupped her big arse cheeks with my hands pressing and squeezing.

Padmavathy’s hair is jet black, mid=thigh length long, lustrous, uniformly thick, voluminous, oily, smooth, silky, soft  and shining. I was enjoying the feel of her oily sexy long hair immensely.  She did not object and did not pull herself away. I continued stroking her head and gradually her crying reduced to sobs.

We were entwined, entangled and interlocked in an intimate and tight embrace. The hugging mutually became more alluring, coaxing, engaging, engrossing, encompassing, involving, indulging, intimate, intense, inciting, invoking, invigorative, seeking, sensuous and feeling each other’s body.

My fingers ran through combing her uniformly thick oily voluminous thigh length hair disentangling from head to the perfectly trimmed ends. Her hair was uniformly bewitchingly  tantalizingly thick and voluminous until the ends reaching mid thighs, a rare phenomenon. Her extra-large voluptuous heavy huge firm soft hanging pendulous mountainous and conical breasts were pressing against my chest. Every part of her whole body was closely touching and pressing mine sending electric waves through my nerves. We were completely entangled, entwined, encircled, enjoined and enticingly enveloped in each other’s arms, as if our two bodies were trying to unite with each other and become one. I could smell her distinctive erotic feminine body aroma. The effect was a sudden fullness in my cock and its unwitting rise, touching and pressing her mound. Her pressure against me did have the effect of pushing her breasts against her open neckline of her deep low cut blouse giving me a delightful view. My fully painfully erect, rigid, turgid, throbbing and pulsating long thick cock was pressing her mound  thorough my lungi. I felt awkward,  since I was not wearing  underwear.  My blood ran faster in my veins into my cock. I hugged her more closely and tightly moving my cock forward and pressing against her mound while cupping and pressing her arse cheeks with my hands towards me. 

I could see that she was obviously excited in our intimate indulging  and tight erotic embrace. She did not try to wriggle out or move away as I expected. I was afraid that she may chide me, since I was sure she felt my hard cock pressing against her. Instead she moved herself  forward even more closely pressing herself towards me, her whole body touching mine indicating her eagerness. I was delighted to feel the heat and pressure of her soft sensuous body. I pressed my hands on her hips bringing her more closely. Simultaneously, She was pushing her backside intentionally towards me more closely and her heavy breasts were pressing against me in the front.  Our arms were encircling each other tightly. I could hear her breathe heavily, feel her heart beat faster, and smell her invigorative distinct erotic exciting exotic enticing body aroma. I looked at her back. She was undoubtedly thrusting herself against my hard cock gyrating and rubbing her mound. I cupped her soft big inverted pot shaped round fat soft arse cheeks with my hands pressing, squeezing and pushing further towards me, while my hard cock pressing hard against her mound.

She was holding me tight, she does not want to leave as if she is so enthralled and in love with me and  she doesn’t ever want to let go and was too afraid to express with words. Her tight full body hugging full chest to chest and hip to hip contact indicated a different level of intimacy, need and desire. 

I pressed my painfully erect hard throbbing cock against her mound like I was already deep inside her. She was being overwhelmed by the speed and force with which I was grinding against her mound and she was visibly excited and groaning.

Her clenched hands were gripping me tightly and fingernails were digging  into my back. The softness of her thick long silky hair touching my hands further aroused my basic instinct,  banal, carnal,  irresistible and uncontrollable physical desire.  For a moment,  I thought  it was indecent and improper having sexual thoughts and desire for her at that moment. But her eager response feeling my cock against her, gyrating her mound  alleviated my doubts and prompted me go further.

My hands pressing her soft hips travelled slowly and gently upwards on her back. Her sari pallu already dropped to the floor, I ran my hand upwards, touched her shoulder with the tips of my fingers, placed my hands on the back of her shoulders, and stroked them downward with a bit more force. I also ran one finger along her shoulder. I used both my hands to push firmly into the area above her shoulder blades kneading out some of the tension in her body. Her hands were on my back gripping and digging.

I took her beautiful face in my hands, stroked her cheek, her ear,  chin  and the side of her face along the jaw line with my fingers. I stroked the back of her head, slowly massaged her scalp, running fingers through her thick hair, brushed the strands of hair away from her eyes as I made eye contact, leading her to want something more. I liked the feel of stroking her oily long thick luxurious lustrous smooth shining silky jet-black hair. I tucked some strands of her hair behind her both ears to give her ears an extra caress.

Padma felt my callused hands, and the sinewy muscles leading up to broad shoulders. When Padma inhaled my rich  natural sweat scent Androstenol singed her senses and slid over her bare skin like a powerful aphrodisiac.

I cupped her face in my hands gently with love, desire and empathy. I wanted to love, comfort, possess, own, make love and devour her. I could see in her wide expressive eyes pleading desire to be taken, to be owned, to become united, to be filled, an unmistakable urgent need. It was an uncontrollable, irresistible and intense desire. Her large expressive eyes wide open looking into my eyes were inviting me.

Impulsively, I kissed on her forehead, eyes, eyelids and cheeks. She was moving her face conveniently to receive as I kissed, licked, and nibbled lovingly, delicately, slowly and passionately all over her neck, cheeks and face. I licked and nibbled at her earlobes while my fingers caressed at the back of earlobes. I kissed her earlobes, the sides of her ear, and the area behind her ears gently. I stroked her ears as I continued to kiss and also brushed my lips along and behind her ears and nibbled her earlobes taking into my mouth. I kissed her chin and nose.

I lovingly stroked the sides of her neck while kissing, tossed her hair back so that I can caress her neck a bit more by running  the sides  of my  fingers up  and down her neck   down to the base of her shoulder and  all the way up to her earlobe. She was eagerly enthusiastically accepting and receiving my sensuous loving licking kisses moving and turning her face closely and conveniently to receive as I kissed each and every inch of her fore head,  her eye lids, cheeks, chin, neck, shoulders and all over her face. I ran a finger on her juicy soft thick lips and holding her lower lip gave her a soft kiss, paused to caress her lips by holding the kiss for a few seconds. I ran tip of my tongue on her thick full beautiful pouting wet juicy soft top and bottom lips. Finally, I ran my tongue between her wet juicy thick pouting inviting lips forcing her mouth to open.

She opened her mouth fully inviting and taking  as my tongue slipped into hers. My tongue explored her mouth, touching her inner cheeks, her tongue and deep into her throat. Her arms snaked around me tightly and our tongues caressed each other and she tasted my tongue. She took my lower lip into her mouth and started sucking, chewing and biting digging her teeth, all the time pressing herself against me. She was biting and chewing my lips till bleeding. She sucked and chewed on my lower lip for a long time. In turn, I took her lower and upper lip one after another alternatively chewing and sucking them gently.

Our tongues entwined, exploring and sucking hungrily each other alternatively. Her tongue attacked my mouth, probing my tongue, teeth and gums. Our bodies were pressing at each other. Our hearts beating faster, blood running through veins faster and faster at high speed.  We kissed on for long time, endless with small gaps for taking breath. I could feel her long fingernails digging on my back. I can smell her body aroma, an exotic body odor of passion, sweetness and desire.  It was if we both want to drink nectar from each other’s mouth. Her hands were around me encircling and clutching tightly. Her fingers digging into my back. We kissed each other unmindful of the time and circumstances for a long time taking turns.

It was obvious that our Kissing relieved her stress and significantly dropped in Cortisol hormone  (women who showed a decrease in Cortisol had higher scores of sexual
functioning in the domains of sexual arousal, desire, and satisfaction). The levels of her love hormone – Oxytocin sky rocketed and created feelings of trust, empathy, pleasure, and emotional bonding.

Her sucking of my saliva passed my testosterone hormone to activate her sex desire to the peaks. Our kissing stimulated nerve endings on our lips which sparked release of dopamine, a neurotransmitter in the brain associated with pleasure and feeling of rewarded which made us want to kiss for a long time. Endorphins  and Phenyl ethylamine levels also increased during the kissing working as an aphrodite. Our adrenal system got excited releasing adrenaline and noradrenaline making our whole body into an excited, revved up state, our heart rate increased.  Blood rushed away from the stomach to our muscles and our sexual organs. Pheromones released extensively when we kissed and we can sense them with our nose and mouth and was able to detect that we were aroused and we are ready for the action.

The  long  arduous kissing was not enough for both of us and we want to have more of each other. The kissing, intimate indulging,  hugging  and cuddling  ignited fire in both of us, our hearts beating faster pumping blood into each every minuscule part of the body and mind. The mutual sexual desire is mounting  to unbearable and uncontrollable heights.

The signs of sexual arousal in her was obvious.  Her cunt juices  started flowing out profusely, her cunt lips and clitoris swollen and engorged.   

It was an absorbing, acclaiming, acclimating, acclimatizing, acknowledging,  active, acute, accumulating, adsorbing, adrenalizing, alluring, alleviating, aloud, amazing, amorphous, aphrodisiac, arduous, arousing, assimilating, assertive, astounding, awakening, bawdy, begging, besieging, beseeching, beguiling, beholding, bewitching, belonging, biting, bonding, captivating, caring, chewing, churning, clamoring, coaxing, comforting, compulsive, commanding, converging, convulsing, coaxing, cajoling, consoling,  concupiscent, craving, crazy, crowing, compulsive, demanding, deep, delightful, delicious, delirious, devoting, eager, ecstatic, elated, elaborate, emotional, encompassing, enthralling, encouraging, enduring, enrapturing, encouraging, engaging, engrossing, enjoying, enjoining, ensnaring, enticing, enthralling, entreating, entwining, erotic, erogenous, euphoric, evocative, evolving, exciting, exhaustive, exhausting, exhorting, exhilarating,  exploring,  explicit, exotic, exulating, fantastic, fervent, frenzied, generous, giving, goading, gripping, harmonious, horny, hungry, hunting, imploring, implicative, imbibing, indulging, inciting, inflaming, intriguing, inveigle, invigorating, inviting, involving, intense, intoxicating, joyous, jubilant, lascivious, lavish,  lecherous, libidinous, licking, loving, lustful, mesmerizing, magnificent, magnanimous, mnemonic, mouthwatering,  mutual,  nibbling, orgiastic,  passionate, permeating, persuading, pleasurable, provocative, probing, prodding, prompting, prurient, pursuing, ravenous, rhapsodic, rapturous, raunchy, redolent, rewarding, revealing, romantic, reciprocating, receiving, rejuvenating, rewarding, rejoicing, rousing, salacious, savoring, screaming, screeching, searching, seductive, seeking, sensational,  sensuous,  soaking, soliciting, steamy, suggestive, supplicating, squawking, sweet, taking, tasty, thrilling, tantalizing, teasing, touching, uninhibited, unifying, wailing, whipping, whooping, yawping, long drawn, lip locked, nectar sucking and slurping kiss.
I continued to french kiss her possessively and with all the love that I could muster. With her lips and hands and hair and our bodies pressed together in the most intricate and intimate manner,  I wouldn't even dare to stop. I wanted to be there with my arm cupping her cheeks sometimes briefly pulling her hair sometimes pushing her to the very edge and she was being absolutely ravishingly submissive and receiving and reciprocating forcefully.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Consoling friend’s grieving mother in strange circumstances - by lkveni58 - 04-11-2021, 05:06 PM