Misc. Erotica Wrath of Whore
After your father in laws paralysis….i automatically become your husbands driver and this way i was slowly getting opportunities where i get chances to see u from closer…..in fact even after joining job 1 year back i still didn't talk to u Even once...that's How much precious and important u  are, normal people even don't get to see your glimpse, all the time u remain isolated in your huge fort like bungalow

Frankly speaking even I'm scared of staring at u like that  , but i don't know what happened to me when i come in your contact and my blood automatically starts boiling and I get that courage from nowhere

Anyway this thing goes on and on….

And finally one fine morning when u and jai were having coffee in balcony while staring at The main gate of home    suddenly u notice that there a huge vanity van (one which is similar to the actors n actress use ) arriving at your main gate and suddenly jai speaks

Jai " honey  ,after dad's paralysis all family is sad because of that sadness, and  I'm extremely sorry for that , i just wanna give u and kids some happy moments….i have called the vanity van….how about a small tour ? We will pick up kids from their hostels…….what u say ? "

Aparna:
I look at him happily.. Oh.my honey, you've got to think about your family wife at least now. Wink at him..

I'm ready for a tour with my hubby and kids… but what about uncle.. does he accept your idea.. Because elections are coming.. U have a lot of work.. This is your maiden election without papa presence.. How u manage him and your election work.. As I am talking  to Jai, slowly my attention goes to the Man, who is getting down from Van. I  see a tall man  get down from the van.. I slowly looked and realized he is our new driver and my father in law's favorite.. And now my husband buddy. Who knows about his  future with me.. I blushed myself ) at you keenly and your eyes met me and which made me I blush a bit.. //

As soon as Ravi climbs out of the van he looks at the balcony, ufffff ohhh god….that woman…

The queen of his dreams was sitting on the couch , with legs crossed , wearing a beautiful saree, and he could see the shape of those huge melons on her breast…..he simply looks up at you and then your husband…

" hello sir…..good morning….the vanity van is all ready sir, …."

He slightly look at your side “Hello MAM” (Aparna realized the happiness on his voice)

For the first time he spoke with u...n called you and addressed you  ma'am (it is one of his lifetime moment, as he tried out for this opportunity, in this last one year…as it is happened .and he was damn happy for that……..he was staring up at balcony and sight at you but pretend to be for ur husbands reply…….

Ur hubby looks at him….n speaks

Jai " hey Ravi...very good ….was not expecting u to arrive so soon……..(then jai looks at u and says which only u can hear )....Aparna….u know what….this boy is awesome…..u can say one of the best thing i got from my dad….he is sooo fast , sooo much loyal , sooo much smart, u can't believe he is from a village  and till few days ago he was handling almost 30% …  money transactions of dad being his driver…..isn't it impressive…...these kind of loyal servants are rare, i was thinking to assign him as ur driver…..what u say...i just wanna give best of best things to my wife….n this driver is gonna be simply perfect for u…...if u are okay with that from today he will be your driver….."

Saying that jai wakes up from couch and says again  " if your answer is yes let's call him for tea today...u can talk to him n tell him your rules n regulations…..there is no compulsion….u can still think of it...talk to him...spend some time...n if u feel like he is worthy ….this driver is all yours….."

Saying that without expecting my reply  jai starts going inside home from the balcony while Ravi still staring at me like a groom look at his bride with a van key in his hand and some amount of sweat on his manly muscular body because of long driving n all…..

//

I never expected  him to address me first infront of jai.. “Hai madam..” I heard his manly voice for the first time and denoted me.. I blushed.. And don't know how to react.. But Jai looked at him and smiled at him. And start to elaborate about his young charming manly worker with me..

As jai start to elaborate about him and i look at him side eyes and i noticed he keen on my body.. My shameless body listens to my new young driver's views. It is start to dance for his tune..my melons start to grow inside my bra and blouse for him infront of my stupid hubby.(Sorry viewers, sometimes I'm too blunt to open up the truth, but I'm still a loyal Indian wife, maintaining our proud culture)  I blushed. I like the feel for him..

I blushed as jai start to explain about him “this boy is awesome…..u can say one of the best thing i got from my dad….he is sooo fast , sooo much loyal , sooo much smart, u can't believe he is from a village “ mmmm my ears listening to jai voice but my body listening to his young charming driver eyes.. I thoroughly enjoyed with 2 of my best man.. Mmmm i blushed..

As Jai kept on prizing about yo u i slowly looked at your side and smiled at you boldly in front of my hubby and Jai told me if I wish he can allot him as my personal driver.. I look at Jai in such a way. (does  he serious or he caught my feelings for him and tested me.. I was a bit confused at that moment )  but  he told me if I wish only I can take him as my driver.. I was a bit relaxed as he said he was going to give it a perfect choice  for me..and  Best for me..(I blushed if he really understood what he said.. But I know Jai is always innocent.. If he is not born to my father in law,  he won't have such a boshy life and of course cant dream about me as a wife and can't be a  leader for his father's party by this time.. Yes as for jai standard the driver is far far superior than him, who knows he  may be superior and classy in bed too i blushed what kind of thought I developed for my driver.. )

I was shocked when Jai  asked me to call him for tea..(what happened to jai.. Is he so inclined for his new worker is it due to his loyalty or ability.. ) but i don't say anything to Jai as jai left inside. I look back at my husband young charming driver. I smiled and blushed and noticed no one was around.. Is it real, jai asked his royal beautiful wife to call his driver and asked her to serve tea for his driver, i can't believe what is happening.. Is it that he handled the ..... money carefully, what is in jai’s mind.. I can't predict.. But as come from royal family background my ego hit not  to call my hubby driver for tea...//
[+] 1 user Likes aparnajai's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Wrath of Whore - by aparnajai - 31-10-2021, 10:31 AM
RE: Wrath of Whore - by aparnajai - 31-10-2021, 10:58 AM
RE: Wrath of Whore - by Givemeextra - 02-11-2021, 06:19 PM
RE: Wrath of Whore - by Chitrarassu - 31-10-2021, 11:52 AM
RE: Wrath of Whore - by Dorabooji - 31-10-2021, 12:52 PM
RE: Wrath of Whore - by aparnajai - 01-11-2021, 08:40 PM
RE: Wrath of Whore - by Eswar P - 02-11-2021, 12:18 PM
RE: Wrath of Whore - by Blue Bull - 02-11-2021, 12:42 PM
RE: Wrath of Whore - by aparnajai - 02-11-2021, 06:08 PM