Adultery Biker seduced a Punjabi Housewife
"Oh, you're fucking me so good, you dirty old bastard!"
"I'm fucking you like a man, that's why!"
"AH!"

She gave out a squeal and then her cries gradually died away. But there was a rhythmic creak of bed springs as he kept on fucking her slowly.
In her room, the Blue Hawk saw her tight body wet and tried, she was gulping for breath. He gently laid her down on her back, her messy hair spread over her head. He pulled out his cock and heard her groan. It was glistening with her juices. He sat there, looking at the tired, flawless body he had just ravished. Her breasts fell to her sides but those mounds were still big. Her nipples were hard as rocks. The outline of her ribs well-defined, and her flat tummy, rising and falling as she caught her breath.

"You're incredible," he said, placing her legs on top of his shoulders. He kissed her right ankle, then her left ankle, then he kissed the gold anklet that was rubbing with his shoulder.
She smiled then suddenly cried as he penetrated her again.
"You thought I was done?" he grinned, pumping. "I'm not your husband."
He started soft with long, slow strokes. He looked down and watched as his big rod disappeared inside the hole between her legs, then he slowly dragged his hips back and watched the rod become full-size again. Her eyes danced every time he went in, and she moaned every time he drew it out.
"I'm cumming!" she whimpered.

Shilpa  felt so close to the Blue Hawk, like she really knew him. The idea was ridiculous. She knew nothing about him. It was the just the hormones rushing through her veins as the pleasure swelled in her body, but she couldn't help it. She kept thinking warm thoughts about the old man, butterflies fluttered in her stomach and her skin broke out in goosebumps.

The Blue Hawk started to pump faster, really slamming it into her, harder and harder. She bit her lip and whimpered. Her fleshy breasts jiggled as she went into an exciting writhing while running her fingers through her dark hair.
"I bet your husband never fucked your tight, little pussy like this," the Blue Hawk said, grinding his teeth. His heart rocketed inside his chest. "Did he?"
Shilpa  barely heard him. She was concentrating on another climax. Did she have another one in her? She thought she did. Her well-fucked sex was blossoming for the third time.
"Harder," she whispered, low on her throat, barely audible.
"What?"
"Harder," she whispered again.
"I can't fucking hear you!"
She gulped for air: "Harder, fuck me harder."
He couldn't hold it in his balls when she said that. His eyes bulged out of his head and the cords on his neck popped out. He shot inside her like a shotgun. Filling her pussy with gravy. As he came, he reached down and cradled her breasts. They were warm.
The Blue Hawk took a shower in her bathroom as Shilpa  laid in bed, covered in a sheen of a sweat. She didn't cum that third time, but she felt satisfied. She was comfortable and relaxed. She started to hum as she brushed her fingers over her erect nipples. They were still sensitive, just touching them turned her on, but she didn't want to fuck.
She was so sore.
Shilpa  took her hand away and looked at the watch in the bedroom. She saw they had been fucking for a little under an hour. It was a fun hour, too, she thought. Maybe she would do it again.
She caught sight of the gun on the dresser. She wanted to touch it. She made an attempt to stand, but her pussy ached with a dull pain. She decided to stay in bed.
The Blue Hawk come out a couple minute later, wet and fresh. He started to step into his underwear and pants.
"That was really good," she said.
"You came a like a fucking princess."
"That's the sweetest thing anyone ever said to me," she said, smiling.
He approached the bed and pulled the covers off her. They fell off her juicy breasts. "I'm tired," she said, pulling them back.
"I just wanted to see them."
"When can I shoot the gun in your basement?" she asked.
"Anytime," he said. "As long as I get to shoot one in you. And don't worry, I had a vasectomy."
She laughed, flirting. "Well, I guess you owe me one then."
He grinned at her as he walked out of her room.
[+] 1 user Likes hotguydelhi_sidharth's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Biker seduced a Punjabi Housewife - by hotguydelhi_sidharth - 29-10-2021, 12:45 PM