Adultery Biker seduced a Punjabi Housewife
Everyone in the neighborhood called old man the Blue Hawk, but no one knew why. A rumor floated around that it came from his days riding motorcycles. A bike gang called him the Blue Hawk because of his blue Harley that supposedly had a hawk painted on the engine.

The Blue Hawk was gray-haired, closer to sixty years old than fifty, with hard lines creasing his face like cracks on a ceiling. His bulbous nose looked like a squash and his teeth were crooked. He was an old, ugly bastard.
Two-story houses with attached garages were prevalent on the quiet, tree-lined neighborhood. Shilpa   first saw the Blue Hawk the day she moved into the block. She was a saliva-inducing woman in her mid-thirties, gorgeous in a summer dress cinched at the waist and tight at her breasts. She looked Punjabi, but she and her husband hailed from South Delhi. Her big brown eyes and tan skin went incredible with her long, black hair that flowed down her back.
The Blue Hawk sat on his balcony, watching this captivating beauty stride gracefully on long, fluid legs, carrying boxes into her clapboard house. Her bubbly rear end shaped the back of her dress.

As Shilpa picked-up a box from the car, she glanced at the bungalow next door and caught the old man leering at her. She waved at him in attempt to be neighborly, but The Blue Hawk grinned in a way that startled her for a moment. He was not a monster, but no one would ever put him on a magazine. And the way he looked at her sent a chill down her spine.
It took nearly a month to get over that feeling. It happened one early morning when Shilpa  was home along. The Blue Hawk appeared uninvited in her yard with a bottle of tequila. He spotted her on the lawn, lounging on a beach chair with a magazine, half-naked in a sexy string bikini. Her voluptuous body was phenomenal; juicy tits, flat brown stomach and impossibly long legs with an golden anklet shining on her left leg. She reminded him of a pin-up girl he used to masturbate to as a boy.

Shilpa looked up from magazine and saw the old man standing by the gate door. Her eyes registered surprised. She thought she was well hidden from her neighbors by the tall trees in her yard and high fence, but she was wrong. She sat up on the chair and tried to cover up, but there was nothing to cover up with.
"What are you doing here?" she barked at him.
"I'm the welcoming committee," he said, showing her the bottle.
"Welcoming community?" she spat, feverishly shaking her head. "No get out."
She pointed her hand back the way he came, but the Blue Hawk just stood her. He told her he didn't want to leave having made such a bad impression. He offered her a drink. She said no. He moved towards the back door that led into her kitchen.

Yelling at his back, Shilpa   yelled. "What are you deaf or something?"
The Blue Hawk tapped his ear. She stared closer and saw the white of a hearing aid.
"You gotta be kidding me," she said.
When the Blue Hawk came out of the house, he had a pink bath towel and two glasses filled with ice.
"Looks like you found your way around," she said.
He shrugged as he handed her the towel. She wrapped herself in it, squeezing her huge tits tight. He pressed a glass into her hand and poured tequila in it.
"Watch it," she exclaimed as it spilled over.
"Sorry."
"And I'm not drinking." She tried to hand him back the glass.
"Its bad luck not to finish a drink that's been spilled," he said.
"I never heard that before."
"It's true," he said.
Shilpa   was annoyed, but also thirsty. The house was dry after she had failed to go shopping for a few days. Work was crazy. She didn't see the harm in one drink, even the Blue who gave her the creeps. She sat on the beach chair and motioned for him to take a seat on the other one behind him. He opened his jacket to sit and her eyes widened for a split second. She saw muscles rippling under his shirt.

Right away, the Blue Hawk started to rapid fire her questions. Not the usual boring stuff. He wanted to know what she did on the weekends when she let her hair down, the places she's been, the people she's met. She told him as much as she could answer before he moved the next question. It was weird.

"My husband and I lived in Punjab for a while before...Oh, I like to do yoga and...I actually have been on boat but..."
Shilpa   didn't like his aimless questions that felt like an interrogation. As she talked, she realized the Blue Hawk wasn't acting menacing towards her. He didn't raise his voice or lean forward threateningly. He was leaned back on the chair, relaxed. He nodded along as she talked, sincerely listening to what she had to say while tasting his drink.
He now seemed mysterious, not dangerous. She started to ask him questions back and they fell into a pleasant conversation.

"I used to work at a distillery," she said, when he asked was her most interesting job.
"Doing what?"
"Product testing."
He smiled. "That sounds like fun."
"It wasn't a party," she said. "But alright."
"Did you quit or did they fire you? Sounds like the type of job where you would get fired."
She laughed. "No, I quit."
"Why?"
"I gained weight.."
He looked her up and down. Even encased in a thick towel, her naked body molded it to her perfect curvy shape. "You don't look so bad now."
"Thanks Blue Hawk," she smiled, then asked him to re-fill her glass. "So are you retired or do you still work?"
"I'm not that old, girl," he said. "I still work."
"What do you do?"
"This and that."
"This and that?" she laughed. He could smell the tequila in her breath. "That's an answer?"
"I've had several jobs, most were boring."
"Name one."
"I was in real estate for a time," he said. He was distracted for a moment as she tied her hair in a ponytail behind her. She looked younger now. "But it didn't last long, wasn't exactly my forte."
"I don't think real estate is anyone's forte."
"Now you tell me," he said, throwing his hands in the air, smiling. "What do you do, sweetheart?"
"I'm a realtor."

Now he laughed, loud and roaring, shoulders shaking. A tear fell out of the corner of his eye. He wiped it with his hairy knuckle. The Blue Hawk liked her. She was a fun girl to talk. She reminded him of his ex-wife Pinky. She had long hair like Shilpa   and more than once he noticed how both women laughed loudly with their expressive eyes. Pinky, in her prime, was more beautiful, but Shilpa   was a sex pie. He wanted to eat her. She kept cool and calm like a man. A girl with a cool head might have an open mind.
"Hey," he said, watching her nurse her drink. "You want to go up to my room and watch Kapil sharma?"
She smiled alluringly, almost wickedly. "I'm not that drunk."
He frowned.
"Besides," she said. "I only watch with my husband."
"But does he only watch it with you?"
"He better," she grinned and he knew right away there wasn't anything he could use there. Usually, the Blue Hawk seduced the married girl that way, playing up their suspicions against their husbands. Not this one. She was confident. No reason not to be. He tried something else. "You ever held a gun?"
She coughed, spitting out a little of her drink, surprised. "Excuse me?"
He smiled. He knew had her. He repeated the question. "Ever held a gun before?"
 "No, I haven't."
"Do you want to?"
"I don't know," she said, thinking how much she wanted to. It was all she could think about now that he offered it.
"It's a lot of fun," he said, like he was trying to sell her something. "Holding it, pointing it, pressing the trigger. Come to my house and I'll let you shoot it."
"Inside the house?"
"In the basement I have this little set-up like a shooting range. It's fun."
It did sound like fun, but the price tag did not. She knew what the Blue Hawk was really asking her. He wasn't very subtle about it. Yet, she hadn't tossed her drink in his ugly face like she would have every other guy, or even felt very offended. She was intrigued.

Contd ......
[+] 2 users Like hotguydelhi_sidharth's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Biker seduced a Punjabi Housewife - by hotguydelhi_sidharth - 29-10-2021, 12:35 PM