Adultery Sleeveless Shylaja, Cougar Srilekha & Milfy Anu - Triple Adventures by JwalaJumpa
16a. Check In into Brown’s

The drive was tiring. Brown’s holiday inn welcomed their guests with their trademark entrance. A big tall towering dick that would be almost thirty feet in height. Two mammoth fine crafted terracotta balls with the tall dick structure erected in the center. THe balls had a eight foot wide gate on either side, once serving as entry while the other being the exit. Lush green fields all over, most of the facilities in Brown’s holidays will not project beyond two floors. A long brick compound wall surrounds the entire campus that features some of the finest holiday and erotic paintings across the planet.

Immediately after entering the Dick tower, as it is fondly called, is the main check-in point. The vast road leads to six car window accessible counters where the guests can validate their stay by producing the tickets. Confirming the booking, the guards gave their car a go ahead. The vast road cornered into a smaller road which headed straight to a massive V shaped fountain. It was shaped like a pussy with water sprinkling from a snout in the center. Tactical gardening above the snout, gave it an appearance of a typical French pussy with a fine cropped pussy hair as if a straight line above clits. It is customary for everyone to take a group pic sticking their tongue out and adjusting the camera angle as if licking a pussy. Massive boulders on either side of fountain give it an appearance as if a mature lady has spreaded her thighs and lay down splitting pussy lips open with a squirting effect. Marvellous architecture ! Kinky as well ! Of course, people come here to get seduced !

They had to take a right turn to park their car which was taken care by stout vallet wearing only a thigh tight boxer brief without any tops. They looked massive with a minimum of six packs. With recent destructive dreams, Anu instantaneously cummed once while Srilekha felt an urge to run to bathroom. Shylaja is a mind master. She has to dream and turn it into live action. With valet taking care of the car, luggages were taken care by room ladies. Unlike valets, they were fully clothed without a hint of their body shown. They walked two or three lawns and narrow corridors before they reached their allocated room. To their amazement, all the rooms were independent shaped like a coconut with all the walls joining at the top center. The room was lit mild golden yellow for the major part. A small private pool at right extreme corner which was extreme bright with pleasing white LED lights both inside and outside of the pool.

The left corner had a royal jacuzzi which is pure white without a spot of dirt. Only the restrooms were hidden from the room at left corner. The beds, tiny kitchen and living space were all open. They were taken aback by the serenity of the place. The right place to get turned on. Perfect spot.

“Helloooo ladies !”, a shrieking voice pitched high from behind. On the entrance was a thick, perfectly fit, snow white mature woman wearing a thick framed spectacle. It was Mrs.Ritu, the co-founder of Brown’s holidays & chain of Inns.

“Welcome ladies. It is my privilege to have you here!”, she does not need any introduction. Leading a world renowned holiday destination, addressing guests personally is one of the key attention Brown’s provide. “I hope you ladies are convenient with your room.

Getting happy as the ladies shook their heads in unison, she began boasting. “You see Brown’s is all about satisfaction. We won’t get a single penny until the gentlemen and ladies who come here is satisfied. The rooms are open mainly to provoke the mood thereby opening up the mind. There is basically nothing hidden. Eliminating cheap people is one big challenge in the growing population. You see its all about style and class. And I am glad Brown’s is one.

I see you have taken 1 day on Ethnic and 1 day on Beach bay. I must tell you, its one hell of a package. My personal favorite too. But being a long weekend, a 2+2 day on each package will be mind blowing. But yes ! Yes”, she did not allow them to speak.

“I will not jump into planning. You guests decide. We are your servers. But I bet you will extend your stay. Have a great vacation!”, she was all walking. Being around 40 she had the perfect arms. Athletic build, but snow white. Except for her boobs, rest all were strong and firm. It might take one demon to satisfy here. Her soft conical sagging boobs in front of the firm tits would drive anyone mad. Controlling her lesbian mind set, Shylaja watched the owner depart.

Just before she disappeared, she rose her arm and told, “ladies, you will be assisted through the microphone announcement. Every room has that. Just stick to the schedule and you will get your days of a lifetime never seen before. I strongly recommend you guys to stick to schedule. Especially on the sleep. Rest is all on us.”, she walked away taking acknowledgement for granted.

As if my magic, an announcement came the next second. It was in a man’s voice.

“We take pleasure in welcoming Mrs.Shylaja, Mrs. Anu & Mrs. Srilekha to Brown’s. Today is your Day 1. You are on our Ethnic day. Be ready for a bathing call in next 30 minutes. Sit back and relax till then”, the voice discontinued. It was all mysterious. Though they know it's all fun and erotica, the whole setup kindled their interests so much. Refreshing themselves up, they sat on a couch expecting their bathing call. Mysteriously there were no TVs. They strolled around the room and on the corridor. They could see men and women walking all around but no one cared to give a stare on others. The ladies decided to forget all the hard times they had on their family and during the drive and decided to look forward.

Sharply after thirty minutes, the voice machine buzzed. “Dear ladies, please get ready for the bath. You will be assisted by some of our finest people”, it discontinued after a beep. Just then, they noticed that their baggages weren’t delivered to the room yet. Anu pressed the beeper button and questioned. The response came from a man, “Madam, we will deliver it when you need it. But it is not needed now”, a smile followed before disconnecting.

It is all mystery. In curiosity, the ladies kept staring the entrance. Just then there was a tap on the door. Srilekha rushed to open the door.

“Excuse us Madam. Its time for your first bat. Excuse us to prepare your bath”, telling this four men entered the room. They looked more like teenagers without muscle or build. Each looked fragile, slim and delicate. Keeping their faces on the floor, their eyes never met the ladies. They brought big bags which they started to spread out near the jacuzzi. The ladies stood in bewilderment. They told best of the people. What do these school kids do here? Wearing only a towel and nothing else, they look like kids. And there is here three dusky damsels who needs better drilling. A quick voice message came.

“With this we officially begin our day 1 of Ethnic day. Enjoy and if you have queries please don't hesitate to hit the buzzer. I am sure you gonna lose yourself going on”, a giggle and then it got disconnected.

A weak looking young chap came forward extending his hands with three dark colored tubes.

“Madam, please apply these on your delicate areas. Use two or three fingers to apply this all over your pussy walls. Cover anal too. Then goes the pits, your mouth, lips, navel and ears. “, he handed it over and turned his back. Four men stood in towels. Sorry, four guys. The young chaps did not turn their head or spoke a word. They stood clasping their hands at their back, heads down watching the jacuzzi.

Shylaja got a bit hesitant and asked.

“Excuse me! Should we undress?.. I mean right here?”, questioned Shylaja.

“It is your wish my highness. You are free to do whatever you like. Apply the fluids and once you confirm, we shall arrange your seatings here”, said one of the guy.

Puzzle again. He meant highness. What the fuck is happening !

Anu popped the cap and started rubbing it there itself. She cannot hold suspense. Shylaja followed her and Srilekha followed. None of the men watched ladies inserting fingers into their pussies. Dressing back, Srilekha said “We are done”

In a click of a switch, the light went down. It was all dark. Another tapping sound, it was all brass yellow. The Jacuzzi and nearby area were all bright orange and yellow and looked metallic. Other corners were all dark. Two of the guys came forward with an inviting hand. The ladies got nervous.

One of the guy took both of Anu’s hands and accompanied her near the bath tub. She could see three relaxing chairs arranged on the other side near the farthest corner. Anu was taken near the seat. The other guy took Srilekha’s hands, bowed and took her to the second seat. Finally Shylaja was taken in. They guys bowed once again as the three sat facing the bathtub as if sunbathing.

“Your highness, who wants to be first?”, asked one of the guy politely.

Comment for the next episode ...
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sleeveless Shylaja, Cougar Srilekha & Milfy Anu - Triple Adventures by JwalaJumpa - by Ramesh_Rocky - 26-04-2019, 01:28 PM