Adultery Sleeveless Shylaja, Cougar Srilekha & Milfy Anu - Triple Adventures by JwalaJumpa
SoccerBoy007-

What I love is you make the story natural. Others whom I read, has some artifical situations and then sex will follow immidiately. They focus just about that. But you make it like a visual. That too many of your parts dont have fucking. Yet our dick will dance and cum like anything. That is your success. You have a very long way to go.

I have to mention the previous part as an example. It is a long phone talking which justifies their side. However, one part made me jump and shag.

“This macho guy, massaged her poruing honey. Licked and sucked all the left out honey then. A long ripe green banana inserted into her pussy, which was then chewed, licked, sucked and eaten by this guy. Gbangs hung on her nipples. Then plucked and stroked. Apple on her navel. Which was rolled, smashed with tongue and licked. They both drunk wine and exchanged it between their mouth through kiss. And..”

This was it. What a thinking and I think you must be having extra ordinary brains. Kudo BRO. XB needs you for long. Keep writing and I will be your fan forever

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sleeveless Shylaja, Cougar Srilekha & Milfy Anu - Triple Adventures by JwalaJumpa - by Ramesh_Rocky - 26-04-2019, 01:21 PM