Misc. Erotica MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE
Brinda has made servant boy Babu her slave or Babu is toying with her , only time will tell, After thorough fondling by Babu , Brinda said ,

“ there is a death in house , so mourn and sleep peacefully , we can enjoy later on , now don’t disturb me. “
I tied petticoat, buttoned blouse and faced towards husband whose back was still facing me. But babu remained like that. Again he pulled my head on his one arm, pushed other hand under arms on breasts and tightened me.
“Close eyes and sleep like a good baby. “
I said and closed my eyes.
I woke after having full night sleep , I looked around , husband was not there. I looked at myself and blushed . I was nude . Cunt and boobs were exposed fully. I was flat , I looked other side and saw babu sleeping on his side facing , his one hand on my cunt.
I wondered what my husband would have thought seeing me nude with babu. I looked at time piece. It was past 7 of morning and door pushed shut. I woke up Babu, he opened eyes and I charged him ,
“ why you undressed me, see now my husband has seen me , totally nude with your hand on cunt. Be ready he will beat you today & throw me out of house… “
But he sat up, starting from lips he kissed cheeks, nipples, many places on boobs, on belly and finally cunt.
“ Thank you Bhabhi , thank you very much. Bu don’t worry, person who can fuck mother, can watch others fucking mother can’t dare to scold any one for her slutness.”
He added,
“ But Bhabhi, believe me, I did not touch your clothes again. He, your husband must have undressed you and left you nude for me. “
I saw he was fully dressed like he came into room. He walked to door and said,
“ you are mourning death of your mother in law so come out fully dressed preferably in either all white or black clothes. ,”
He went out. I said aloud ,
“ bastard”
But I believed him . Vikram wanted servant to see me nude.
I searched through my cupboard , I had neither black saari or White saari. I put on one saari and hurriedly without looking up I entered Rashmi’s room. I searched through her cupboards and I found two black saari set. I wore it there. After freshening and combing hairs I came out and sat on chair.
“ Bahu, neighbour had send tea, have it. “
Father in law said, I looked to husband and he said that we may have to go to security officer station to claim body . I did not find any trace of anger on his face. One neighbour family came. They said that female of house should not go to claim body.
I stayed back at home .
At about noon many people entered house carrying body of mother in law. We have received phone calls from two younger daughters to wait. Both arrived at around same time at 4. After they saw body of mother, body was taken for cremation. They returned by 9 night. After completing other rituals one neighbour brought food for us. We had and younger sisters of husband said that since they have come, they will cook food but not in kitchens , they will make , make shift arrangement outside.
After talking about circumstances of death and other things all went to sleep. Pandit has instructed my husband to sleep away from ladies of house. So he slept in outer area of house with father and other male relatives who had come.
I was alone at bed but not for long. My lover boy babu joined me . That night I did not do any thing but we undressed each other. I remained flat and he used me fully except penetrating me. But that night I did not object when he pushed tight cock in my mouth and fucked in mouth. He discharged over me twice, once inside mouth and second time between boobs. I told him to go out of house before 6 morning. He did.
It continued for next 5 nights . But though we both remained nude continuously for six nights he never tried to penetrate cunt nor he ever desired that. On 7th day many guests / relatives both male , female & kids came. Though no one shared my bedroom I slept with latch on from inside. Though I heard soft knocks but I did not open. All these days I served drinks to my husband but he never talked about me nude with babu sleeping beside. 10 th morning Rashmi came with her husband. She somehow managed and people occupying her room were given other rooms. My room still remained mine.
At night at sleeping time I entered her room. I was wearing white dress. Seeing me in white her husband commented ,
“ Bhabhi, don’t wear such white dress , many male will get heart attack and die. “
Rashmi scolded husband for talking such cheap at time of mourning. But her husband replied that what has happened happen, Brinda bhabhi’s beauty remains intact…”
suddenly his tone changed and angrily he scolded wife,
“ you don’t teach me, I know what to be done & what not. “
Her tone and words reminded me what father said about him that he is very cruel and once he gets angry he treat Rashmi badly. I thought of giving him a lesson of softness. I came out of that room and entered into my room. Babu has already occupied my bed.
“ babu, if you really love me , don’t tell anything about our relation to Rashmi “
. I also warned him against telling Rashmi about how and when he fucked mother of Rashmi. I advised him what to tell Rashmi and what not. Finally I told him that whenever he get a chance to fuck that bitch, he should fuck in all her holes so much that she gets pregnant . ,
“ Even if you fuck Rashmi in my presence I will not be angry. “
I kissed him and telling that I will be back soon I came out pulling door shut. I entered into Rashmi’s room. I held Rashmi by waist and said,
“ Rashmi , this man , your husband needs some lesson in handling women particularly his wife. My bed is empty , you go there and sleep. I will come soon after taming your husband . “
I said aloud . Her husband Vinod heard me but remained quite. But Rashmi’s face turned white. She tried to speak out something but I pushed her out of room. I bolted room from inside. I was confident that babu will do what I said. I was confident that seeing babu on my bed Rashmi will think that I have planned all this for her fuck with Babu.
“ Bhabhi, I don’t like this type of fun, you go out and send Rashmi in. “
I heard Vinod , he was seated on bed with both legs hanging down. I could see that he is angry . It was evident that he did not like my intrusion between husband and wife. But my purpose of staying room was different. I wanted Babu & Rashmi to have another full nigh fun. Somehow I had to keep this man engaged. I had no plan how to do it. This was our first meeting.
There was full lights on in the room. I walked slowly and seductively to him. I stood between his legs. I just kept staring & fixed my gaze at him. He was looking at me . As time passed he looked more and more handsome to me. I was told that he belongs to a princely state. Seeing level of standards of Rashmi I had known that her husband & in laws are very rich. I started liking this handsome man. I pushed myself further into his legs. My knees touched his thighs. I put pressure and parted my legs wide. His legs moved away.
“ Bhabhi, this is mourning time here , do not try to tease me, I don’t like such thing, please go out of this room. “
He said angrily. He did not raise his hands from bed to touch me. But I began moving my fingers on his cheeks, lips, eyes , all around his face.
“ Bhabhi, you must not do such thing in mourning period , don’t try to tempt me, I am not an impo. “
He warned me that he is a man.
I did not say a word but continue to caress him. Simultaneously I pushed my legs on his thighs harder. Few minutes passed, may be 5-6 minutes. Suddenly he grabbed me by waist and in one jerk lifted me and pushed me down on bed. I must say he was much stronger than I thought. With one hand he pushed my lower clothes up above waist and by other hand he unbuttoned blouse. I remained like that. In just 2-3 minutes he undressed. I smiled to see him nude. His chest was over 44 inch, looking strong and muscular, his arms were muscular and so were his thighs and more over cock was throbbing, it was around 7 inch long and had good thickness. I was surprised to find so much tightness in cock without me doing any fondling….
He laid over me, positioned cock…and gave hard. Push…
‘ I warned you, I am not an impo…”
He gave thrust and I moaned,
“ ohhhh no…….”
But he banged and banged. I tightened him in my arms. I enjoyed his thrust and he banged. Finally he ejaculated…and filled my cunt…”
He pulled out and tried to push me away,
“ now you had what you wanted, go away from me..”
I turned on side facing me,
“ no, I am not , I am staying here with you full night. “
He got up, switched off light and laid beside me. He held me tightly.
“ Bhabhi, you may not believe but you are my only second women. You are not extraordinarily beautiful and sexy externally you are very tight, hot and juicy internally. In my 7 years of married life I never enjoyed with Rashmi. She is very cold like ice, wooden log. “
He said and continued caressing my boobs.
“ is this is the way you love Rashmi, you don’t do anything else to love her. “
I asked. Though his strokes were very powerful and gave tremendous pleasure I did not like his way of loving. Straight penetration without any fondling, without any oral, I did not like.
“ what else ? I know, this is the way every man loves their women. What else a woman requires. “
He replied and I said,
“ nothing more, you were very nice. “
That night he penetrate me twice more. We slept between 2 nd 3 Rd round. When he pulled out after filling cunt third time it was 5.30 of morning. I turned him over, I came on top of him and then for first time that night I kissed him . I showered kiss on his entire frontal and kept on telling ,
“ you are very good, you are very good. ,,,,”
He hugged me tightly and asked,
“ please come tonight again. “
I nodded and replied,
“ I will come every night as long as you are here. “
I got up, dressed, changed bedsheet and came out telling,
“ but only if you don’t tell your wife anything about us and don’t ask her why she went away leaving you. “

[Image: Desi-Couple-fucking-hard-1-300x225.jpg]

image upload

I overheard him,
“ I will not talk to her only. “
I smilingly walked to my room , I pushed but it was closed from inside. I looked around, no one was around. After few soft knock door got opened . It was Babu all nude. I pushed him in and pushed door shut. Before I could ask he hugged me tightly , kissed fanatically and said,
“ Bhabhi, I fucked her twice in cunt and once in ass but I did not get pleasure and satisfaction which I get from you. “
I squeezed his cock and said that after she and all other guests goes back I am his only.
“ babu, after she goes in 3-4 days I will again be all yours , thereafter you will sleep full night with me but till then fuck this bitch as much you can and make her mother of your child. “
I kissed him and told him to go out after having dressed and warmed him to keep away from us when people are around. He dressed and went. I woke up Rashmi. She blushed to see me. Like babu She was also nude.
“ nothing has happened, dressed properly and avoid meeting babu or husband in day time. “
We both freshened, she also took bath with me and having dressed in white we both came out.
‘LIVE LIFE CHAMPA STYLE
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 11-04-2019, 12:33 PM
RE: MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 12-04-2019, 11:01 AM
RE: MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 13-04-2019, 11:56 AM
RE: MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 14-04-2019, 04:00 PM
RE: MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 15-04-2019, 01:57 PM
RE: MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 16-04-2019, 06:15 PM
RE: MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 17-04-2019, 08:30 AM
RE: MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 17-04-2019, 08:20 PM
RE: MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 18-04-2019, 07:12 AM
RE: MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 19-04-2019, 07:08 AM
RE: MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 20-04-2019, 11:28 AM