Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
"We got dressed quickly, took his bike, and rushed towards home. As we reached here, I bid him goodbye with a deep kiss. As I was kissing Rishav, I saw our milkman coming out. But I was so engrossed in the kiss that I could not break it. Finally, the milkman came very close to us. He was shocked to see me in skimpy clothes and kissing a guy on road. You collected the milk, isn't it?"

"Yes, and he was asking about you."

Anjali giggled again.

"When the milkman was staring at us, with his eyeballs popped out, I broke the kiss, and rushed upstairs. I needed another fuck, and this time from you. That's why I jumped on you as soon as I entered home. I love you, Sona. I did not do anything to hurt you."

Anjali finished her narration and sat looking at floor. She did not raise her head.

I did not say any word for a few minutes. Silence filled in the room. I had already fucked Anjali in the morning and shagged a few minutes back. I was spent. Anjali was also tired. Both of us needed rest. I slowly reached to Anjali and started kissing her. Anjali was surprised. Initially, her eyes showed some confusion. Was she thinking that I was upset at her behavior? Did she think that I was jealous at her? She was not sure of my reaction. As I continued kissing silently, her eyes changed to calmness and satisfaction. She pulled me close. I lifted my soft, beautiful, loving wife in my arms and carried her to the bed. We embraced each other tightly and fell asleep within moments.

We had to wake up a couple of hours later, and I was planning passionate session over the remaining day.

The End
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-04-2019, 06:28 PM