Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
"Don't leave your seat, you have to complete the third part," I warned her while giving some more jerks to my cock to remove my cum.

"There's nothing much in it." Anjali replied.

"Whatever, you have to tell everything." I reminded her.

"Water, I need water..." Ajnali's throat was dry.

"Take the beer instead..." I handed her the glass.

Some beer was left in our glasses. Both of us finished it and sat silently for a few minutes. I lighted two more cigarettes and handed one to Anjali.

"No, Rajeev, I never smoke so much."

"Have it, Anju, you need it. You have been a brave girl."

What happened after your second fuck?" I started the dialogue after five minutes.

"Nothing. It was very late. Must be 2 a.m. Both of us were very tired and felt sleepy. I was lying on the bed with my legs spread. Rishav moved into my arms and took me in tight embrace. He placed his tool in my legs. I placed one leg over his body. We were feeling each other's breathes. We kissed slowly for a long time. After some time, our eyes started closing. I did not know when I fell asleep."

"Ok, then?"

"I got up after some time and found that it was 5 a.m. I thought of returning back to home at the earliest. I kissed Rishav. He got awake. I told him that I needed to go home early. He said he did not know whether we would meet again, and he wanted to fuck me once again before departing. Though I was tired, I could not say no to him. I started kissing him and within minutes, his cock was hard."

"Oh, seems the boy is having a great stamina."

"Rishav entered me and started pumping. This time it was faster, but short strokes. He rammed his cock non-stop for around ten minutes. He did not even touch or caress me during this time. He was purely focused on fucking. Soon he came in loads, and started breathing heavily. I lost all my strength in the legs. But again, the quick session aroused me instead of satisfying. I was about to come when he discharged, and we had no time."

"I know you feel upset when you can't come."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-04-2019, 06:27 PM