Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
"Actually, I sucked him for few minutes only, and he was gasping," Anjali continued. "Rishav did not want to come in my mouth. So he took his cock out, and reached for my panty. I got up, opened my purse which was lying on the sofa, and handed him the condom pack."

"How did you know that the condom pack was there?"

"I saw you inserting the pack in the purse at home before we started for the pub. You can't hide anything. By the way, thanks for that, Rajeev. You know that I am not on the pills."

"Its Ok, Anju. I always care for you. Now tell me what happened next." I continued sipping the beer.

"Rishav wore the condom while I stepped out of my panty. Rishav was rock hard now, and I was very, very wet inside."

"You must be. After all, he was fondling and kissing you for so long, since you guys were dancing together."

"Rishav made me lie on the sofa, and spread my legs. He moved his butts over my waist. His cock was now touching the opening of my cunt. I wanted to tease Rishav for a moment, but without a moment's delay, he inserted his cock fully in my cunt, Rajeev."

On listening this, I could not stop stroking my cock.

"Rishav started thrusting me. Both of us were in heat. He picked up speed soon, and was giving forceful thrusts. I sensed that he may come soon, but I did not want him to slow down. He fucked me for some more time like that. Suddenly his strokes became irregular. He came with 3-4 heavy thrusts and collapsed on me."

Anjali was now breathing heavily. Perhaps she was visualizing the moments. She picked up her glass and finished the remaining beer in one go. I also followed her.

"As Rishav fell on my top, I started kissing him. We both were breathing fast, and he was sucking my nipples. Rishav told me that this was his first time with a married lady, and he was feeling great. I started feeling that I needed more of this boy." Anjali said, without looking in my eyes.

"You better would. Are you ever satisfied with a single fucking session?" I retorted.

"I knew that I can arouse him again. But we needed to get fresh. So I pushed Rishav away, got up, and said that I needed a wash. Rishav showed me the bathroom. I took wash, and came out to the drawing room on a towel. I asked whether he did not want to take wash. Rishav sensed that I needed him to take wash. So he nodded and went inside. My clothes were lying around. I picked and arranged them on the sofa. Rishav came out from the bathroom on towel and headed straight to me. He removed his towel and pulled off mine. I got up and he lifted me. I placed my arms around his neck. Rishav took me to bedroom and placed me over his bed." Anjali paused for a while, after a long narration.

I filled our glasses the third time and handed a glass over to her. For a few minutes, no one said anything.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-04-2019, 06:27 PM