Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
"Will do." I handed a cigarette and the lighter to Anjali.

"So, you gave him the signal he needed?..." I could not hide my anxiety now.

"Yes, Rajeev." Anjali lighted the cigarette and puffed 2-3 times.

"But Anju, you could have told Rishav to drop you home even at that moment, if you did not want to indulge in sex."

"Yes. And if I had told Rishav to take me home, he sure would have. Even at the midnight hour. He is a nice guy, Rajeev. But I did not. Instead, I put my arms around his shoulder, and pulled him over me. Rishav was just waiting for this. His mind was now clear."

"Wow. So my lovely wife made this boy's conscience clear, so that he could finally fuck you!" I sighed heavily.

"Yes, Rajeev. I wanted him to fuck me, and fuck hard. So, as Rishav fell on me on the sofa, I pulled his mouth to me, and started kissing him. We were already kissing for a long time in the bar, and this was just an extension of that. Now Rishav started actively sucking my tongue. I too responded by sucking back." Anjali said.

"Well. Then?" My hand now went inside my shorts. I gripped my hard cock.

"His hands were searching my bra's hook. He was fumbling with the hook, Rajeev. Just like you. I smiled, pushed him back and took off my top as well as bra. I also stepped out of my skirt. I was only on my panty. Rishav's eyes turned big by seeing me in the full light."

"Didn't you help him taking off anything?"

"I did, Rajeev. He wanted to embrace me. But I stopped him. I just told him to take off everything. I wanted to see him nude. I helped him taking off his shirt and jeans, and then he removed his undergarments. His cock popped out like a spring, Rajeev."

"It must have been hard..." I exclaimed.

"Yes, Rajeev," Anjali responded, "His cock is bigger than yours, and I was a bit nervous by looking at its size. I was not sure whether my cunt could accommodate it fully."

"What happened next?" I could not resist pushing my shorts below and taking out my cock. I held the cock in my palm, and started moving fingers around its tip. Anjali's eyes popped up seeing my cock. Perhaps, she was thinking of another session of fucking.

"Rishav made me sit on my knees, and brought his cock to my face. I lifted my head. Rishav said with a smile, take it, Anjali. I smiled back and opened my mouth. Rishav pushed his cock into my mouth, placed his hands over my head, and I started sucking his cock."

"What? You... you took his cock in your mouth?" I couldn't hide my frustration. "You have never, never sucked my cock, Anju. I always keep requesting, and you have always avoided it."

Anjali got up from her seat, and moved slowly to me. "Let me do it for you now, Sona, its so hard. I love it." She approached my cock, with a guilt in her voice.

"Just stay away. Remember, you are not supposed to touch me. Also, neither touch yourself, nor take off any of your clothes till you complete the whole story. Else I will punish you." I said in a stern voice.

Anjali nodded.

"Now, back to your seat and continue."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-04-2019, 06:26 PM