Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
"Ya, he told me that he was dropping you home. I was under dilemma, because that was not our plan. I thought you were going with Rishav to our home for fucking. I was confused whether to come home or not."

Anjali giggled and took a large sip of beer.

"No, we had planned to go to his flat only. I did not want you to loose your night's sleep. Rishav came back with the purse. Probably he forgot the jacket."

"I ran after him with jacket, only to see you clinging on his bike and disappearing." I exclaimed. Anjali giggled again.

"It was so great to cling Rishav on his bike, Rajeev. My boobs were pressing fully at his back, and my bare legs were pressing his thighs. I held him tight as he increased the speed. You need to purchase a bike like him."

"Then?" I had already started experiencing a hard-on listening to Anjali.

"We halted at some dhaba, he ordered chicken masala and rotis, and we headed straight to his flat after collecting the packed food."

I did not tell Anjali about the dhaba owner's mobile photography. I did not want to make her upset.

"By the time we reached Rishav's flat, both of us were hungry. We ate the food quickly. Rishav cleaned the plates and came to sit near me. I was sitting on the sofa. It's a small apartment, Rajeev. Just a drawing-cum-kitchen and a bedroom."

"Ok."

"Even after so much kissing and fondling in the pub, Rishav was not quite sure about the next move. One doesn't bring home a married lady every night, right? So he needed a signal from me. He sat near me for a couple of minutes, both of us focusing on TV, without saying a word. Finally, I decided to initiate."

Anjali finished her glass of beer. I had already finished mine and waiting for her to finish.

I filled the mugs again and handed over to her.

"Cigarette, Anju?"
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-04-2019, 06:26 PM