Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
"No, not like that. I need each and every detail, right since you left. And not like this. I will have my beer and have my wank while you narrate the whole story." I made my terms clear.

"So cheap, Rajeev."

"Promise me, else I wouldn't touch you now."

"Ok, promise..." Anjali pulled me over her, and within seconds, I started pumping her.

Around 9 a.m., we had finished a heavy breakfast, and were sitting in the living room. I was reclining on the sofa, and Anjali was sitting on the easy-chair in front. I filled two mugs of beer and handed one to Anjali.

"To, Rishav..." I raised the glass and took a large sip.

Anjali started sipping the beer silently. I lighted a cigarette and puffed heavily.

"Now, start. Take this if you wish." I handed the cigarette to her.

"Oh, Rajeev, can't we talk something better..., or else, how about another lovemaking session instead?" Anjali puffed the cigarette lightly, and tried to avoid the narration by offering me another round of fucking.

"You promised. Now better you start. And just don't omit any small detail." Anjali sensed my slightly threatening voice, and understood that there was no option.

'Well, you were just around when we were dancing. Then Rishav took me to a dark corner. I was in full heat, and started kissing him. We sucked each other's tongues for some time. Rishav's hands reached under my top and he started fondling my boobs. He pinched my nipples also. I was moaning and moving my hands on his back."

"Then?"

"He asked me whether I could go with him in the night. I told him that I was ready but we needed to think about you. Rishav stopped kissing and took me to the lounge. We sat there for a few minutes and made a plan."

"Plan?"

"Rishav was thinking that you are my colleague. So he suggested that he would pretend dropping me home. Thus we could escape from the pub. Rishav said that he would talk to you and I need not come to the table. I told him to bring my purse and jacket after talking to you."

"Oh."

"So Rishav came there, and had a word with you."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-04-2019, 06:26 PM