Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
The milkman would be coming any moment. I thought and the doorbell rang. Yes, our milkman was always on time, and Anjali used to take the milk. Seeing me at the door, the milkman asked, "Madam is sleeping, Sir?"

Was I supposed to tell him that the madam might be sleeping with her one-night boyfriend?

"Huh..." I could not manage to say more as the milkman left with the money. As I closed the door, I heard the sound of a bike. Rishav's bike for sure. I rushed to the balcony and peeped below. Gosh! Anjali got down from the bike, embraced Rishav and started kissing him goodbye on the road. The road was empty at that early hour. The next moment, our milkman emerged on the road from the entrance of our apartment, and his eyes almost popped out watching Anjali kissing a guy on road. He raised his head towards our balcony and I ducked quickly to save from his sight. Anjali noticed the milkman watching her, broke the kiss and gave a wry smile to him. She turned quickly and rushed into the apartment. I heard the bike's sound going away and the next moment the doorbell rang.

I opened the door and Anjali almost jumped on me.

"Fuck me, Sona!" were her first words as she drove me to the sofa, leaving the door open.

"What?"

"Fuck me, give it to me! I am all yours, Sona!" Anjali seemed to be in heat.

Somehow I managed to escape and closed the door.

"Oh, come on, Rajeev..." Anjali took off her top and bra in a go.

"Nope," I replied, "I need to take an early breakfast; I am feeling hungry."

"Oh, we will do it after 15 minutes, Rajeev"

"Still, I have a condition..." I paused.

"What? A condition?" Anjali exclaimed.

"Yup... you need to tell me what you both did in the night."

"Well, we fucked twice in the night, and a quickie, just before coming, Rajeev." Anjali could manage to say.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-04-2019, 06:25 PM