Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
I returned to the table and called Anjali but she did not receive the call. I messaged her asking whether they were going to our flat and when should I come home. After ten minutes I got her message, 'going to Rishav's flat, go home and take good sleep.' I finished my drink and asked for the bill. I did not want to take dinner in the pub.

While going home, I halted at a dhaba and ordered to pack a biryani. I visit this dhaba once a while with my friends, especially after late night parties, and the owner knows me. So while biryani was getting ready, I lighted a cigarette and stood near the counter.

"You have come after a long time, Sir," said the dhaba owner.

"Yes."

"See Sir, the whores these days... they seem to belong to good families and do this business," the owner passed his cellphone to me, "... just now a guy had brought this whore with him. See the bitch! She seems to be educated."

As I took his cellphone in my hand, I felt a punch in my stomach. It was Anjali's snap taken by this man. Anjali was railing on the bike with one leg folded and half of her thighs were showing besides her bare shoulders and tummy. Thank god, her face was not very clear and anyway the dhaba owner had never seen my wife. Rishav must have ordered food and meanwhile this man had clipped my wife without her knowledge. But there were truck drivers and cleaners who were taking food at the dhaba, and sure they had a feast for eyes for 10-15 minutes when my wife was standing there exposing her fair skin in the midnight.

I collected the food and went home. I took bath, prepared a drink and finished the biryani with it. I was so tired by the events that within minutes I fell asleep. It was only early morning that my sleep broke. It was 5.45. There was no sign of Anjali. What were her plans?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-04-2019, 06:25 PM