Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
"Sorry, Tushar. Anjali needs to go home. I will carry some food while going home for both of us. Go ahead with your dinner. We will give you company the next time." Rishav made everything clear and grabbing Anjali's purse, turned around.

"Have a great time," were his last words as Rishav walked away swiftly.

"At least, take this jacket, Rishav," my words were lost in the loud music that started at the same moment.

I sat empty minded, without knowing what was happening. According to our plan, we were supposed to take dinner with Rishav and bid him farewell. Throughout the evening, I had a great turn-on watching my wife with this guy. Now I was looking forward for a wild lovemaking session with Anjali once we were home. But the whole plan seemed to be changed, and Anjali did not bother to inform me anything about the new plan. I could not stop Rishav from taking Anjali with him because I had introduced myself to Rishav as Anjali's colleague. Naturally, I could not take her home with me. I was trapped by my plan.

Something flashed to me suddenly. Anjali was not wearing the jacket. That meant more than half of her skin was showing and now she was going out with Rishav. I knew Rishav did not have a car. My wife was going semi-clad with a guy she hardly knew on his bike in the middle of night. Hoping to hand over the jacket to Anjali, I rushed towards the entrance. Both of them were not seen there. From there I ran towards the parking lot only to see that Rishav started his bike, my wife rode behind clinging to Rishav like a college girl, and the bike disappeared in seconds. I saw my watch. It was showing 11 pm.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-04-2019, 06:24 PM