Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
The kiss proved to be a turning point in the smoothly proceeding events so far. In the next five minutes, Rishav took Anjali to a darker corner. I followed, but still remained away. I saw that Anjali and Rishav were now caressing each other. Rishav's hands were now moving over Anjali's back, breasts and buttocks, and Anjali was almost in heat, as she kept kissing this young boy. She must be knowing that her hubby was present nearby, but she had forgotten me by now. Was it an effect of Vodka, the music, the hidden lust of my wife or a strange combination of the three?

I was really puzzled that where this whole episode was going to lead. Anjali was not the kind of woman who would be involved physically in a guy in just the second meeting, yet that was exactly what she was doing. Was she not able to control herself or was she into this by choice? It was difficult to guess. Was I supposed to intervene or let them continue? I was left clueless, and the things were proceeding fast. I returned back to our table, and sat there thinking of the whole situation.

Finally, I decided not to intervene, and let my wife enjoy her moments with the young guy. Even from a sufficient distance, I was able to observe the passion in Rishav's caressing my wife, and probably that's what made Anjali respond Rishav with vigor. I focused back on my drink and hoped that after some time, Anjali would take Rishav back to the table and we could have our food and go home.

Some 15-20 minutes must have passed when I sensed that Rishav was walking to our table. But where was Anjali? She was not following him. I was puzzled.

"Where is Anjali?" I asked as Rishav approached me.

"She is not feeling well," exclaimed Rishav, "I'm going to drop her home."

Drop her home? This guy was going to take my wife to our home? And where was I supposed to go? And where was Anjali by the way? The things were driving me crazy now.

"But, where is Anjali?" I repeated.

"She is in toilet. She told me to pick her purse and join her at the entrance," Rishav said reaching Anjali's purse, "... this is it, isn't it?"

"What about the dinner?" I said meekly.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-04-2019, 06:24 PM