Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
Soon all of us were relaxed and drinking and chatting. Only that I was more on drinking and Rishav and Anjali were more on chatting. They were talking, laughing, giggling and exchanging glances. Initially I was trying to get into the conversation, but soon I decided not to intervene and disturb their flow of conversation. I was enjoying my vodka, the music and giggles of Anjali and Rishav. I immersed myself in my thoughts except occasional nods to both of them, and continued with more vodka.

"... ... ..., isn't it, Tushar?" possibly Rishav was saying something.

Tushar? Who was this Tushar? I was not able to make out. I kept staring at Rishav. Was vodka having an effect on me? No, it couldn't be. I could drink much more, without any trouble. Why was I feeling like my head lost then?

"Hey, dude! You OK, Tushar?" Rishav called me.

Well, I was Tushar, and this guy was addressing me.

"Oh, ya, I'm fine. Just lost in some thoughts." I could say meekly.

"Are you OK?" Anjali asked me in a bit concerned voice.

"I am fine ...," I managed not to say '...honey.' I was only a colleague, after all.

The conversation resumed and the distance between Rishav and Anjali reduced now. They were sitting quite close and their thighs must have been rubbing each other under the table. Apart from glances, there were casual touches now. Rishav's well-shaped arms under his short-sleeved T-shirt pressed every now and then with my wife's bare and delicate arms. Rishav was holding her hands and patting her back occasionally. Anjali seemed not to object to anything. On the contrary, she was enjoying everything. Both of them seemed to have a great chemistry. Sure, Rishav knew a thing or two to make ladies comfortable, relaxed and non-objecting to his touches. It was amazing to see Anjali getting into all this stuff, given that she never flirted with guys before this.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-04-2019, 06:23 PM