Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
"SMSed our table number to Rishav." Rishav was on Anjali's mind since the evening, and now she was anxious of his arrival, as the time passed. I was sitting with my back towards the entry of the bar while Anjali was seating on the opposite side of me. She could clearly see everyone entering inside.

All of a sudden Anjali's eyes lighted up. I turned around and watched a young guy approaching us. He waived at Anjali and she responded back. He was taller than me, well built and dressed casually in jeans and T-shirt. He looked smart and it was apparent that girls would fall for him only by his looks.

"Hi, Anjali!" Rishav eased on the sofa besides Anjali as he shook hands with her.

"Hi, Rishav," Anjali replied in a bit nervous tone, "... meet my colleague, Tushar."

Tushar? Anjali never told me that I would be some Tushar here. She was sure done with her homework.

"Hi," Rishav extended his had to me. I greeted him as I felt his firm, yet warm handshake.

"Actually, the other guy couldn't make it," explained Anjali.

"Oh!" Rishav didn't seem to be bothered about her colleagues as long as Anjali herself was there.

"What will you have, Rishav?" I was playing the host.

"Vodka, Anjali?" Rishav turned to my wife. Possibly, they had shared it on the last occasion.

"We are already having it," Anjali replied.

"Let me get one for me!" Rishav exclaimed.

"Wait, I will arrange for," I continued playing the host.

"So, missing your hubby?" Rishav began with his drink.

"Not really, as you are here now!" Anjali giggled and Rishav joined her giggling.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-04-2019, 06:23 PM