Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
"Wait, let me take a sip of water." Anjali went to the kitchen.

Quickly I reached her purse, took out a pack of condom from my pocket and slipped it in her purse. In a minute, Anjali was back.

"You are dressed to kill!" I exclaimed as Anjali rested on the sofa.

"Hmmmm!"

"You don't look more that 23-24," I exclaimed.

"I shouldn't, Rishav is only 23...," was my wife's reply!

"A lot of skin-show, Anju," I could not resist speaking it out.

"This will take care of it, Rajeev." Anjali put on her jacket. The situation seemed to be better with the waist-long jacket on, though it was also sleeveless.

"I want to make love with you, now." I said, staring at her.

"Call Rishav and cancel the party." Anjali handed over her cell phone to me.

"Let's get going," I got up instead and moved out. I was not prepared to miss an occasion to see my wife having fun with a guy. Moreover, I wanted to see who this Rishav was for whom my wife dressed so tastefully. Anjali followed me silently.

We had selected the newly opened pub located on the expressway on outskirts of the city. We drove straight to the pub, but due to the bizarre traffic of Pune we took a lot of time to reach our destination. It was almost 8.30 when we occupied our table. I was happy that we got at least some time before Rishav arrived. Light music was playing and people had started rolling in. We ordered vodka and chicken kebabs to start with, and started talking. Anjali likes vodka and as we don't drink regularly, she always takes an occasion to enjoy her drink. Today was no different, but Anjali seemed to be a bit nervous, even after tasting her favorite drink.

Suddenly, Anjali took out her cell phone and typed some message. I looked at her.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-04-2019, 06:22 PM