Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
On Friday I came early from office. Anjali was already home by that time. When she received me she was wearing only my long T-shirt (which she does sometimes). Her smooth legs and thighs were extremely seductive. However, I controlled myself as we had to get ready and leave. We finished our snacks and she went to shower. She took a long time to come out. I also took shower in the other bathroom, got ready and waited in the drawing room watching TV.

After half an hour Anjali emerged from our bedroom. My eyes were transfixed over her. Of late she had occasionally dressed so tastily, except some festivals or family functions, and those were mainly Saree-cladding occasions. Anjali always looked great in saree, but today, her attire was different. She was wearing the short denim skirt that she had purchased the last day. It was not even reaching her knees. Her lovely legs were bare. From the side cuts of the skirt, shape of her firm thighs was clearly visible. The skirt fitted well around Anjali's 36 size butts. She wore the skirt quite low on her 28 sized waist and it was fitting a couple of inches below her navel.

Of the two tops she had bought, Anjali had chosen to wear the red colored sleeveless one (in fact, it had only thin strips around the shoulders!). Sure she was wearing a strapless bra. Her collar bone and well-shaped thin arms were extremely inviting. The cute red top reached midway between Anjali's 34C sized firm breasts and her deep navel. The red color of the top was contrasting with her fair skin. The short top and the low waistline of the skirt together exposed more than half of my beautiful wife's midriff. I always insisted Anjali to expose her flat tummy by wearing shorter tops, but she had rarely listened to me. Today's evening however seemed to be different as a lot of skin was on show. Anjali wore high heeled shoes that added at least two inches to her 5.5 height. She carried the black jacket and the long purse in her arms. She had applied light lipstick and set her shoulder length hair free. She reached the sofa and placed her purse and jacket over there.

"Time to go, Anjali?" I asked, turning off the TV.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-04-2019, 06:22 PM