Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
Anjali was confused over my proposal. But during the lovemaking, I argued that if her hubby would be present during their meeting, both of them would feel awkward, and Rishav would not open up. So, if Anjali had to enjoy the evening fully, it was necessary that her hubby must not be present there. Another friend, or colleague would do, however.

In the past ten years, I have known that the best time to make Anjali buy any argument is when I am thrusting her drenched vagina and when she is moaning heavily. It worked this time also. After we had our orgasms, I was lying on top of her, rubbing my head between her breasts. Moving her hand over my head, Anjali asked me, "Well, Rajeev, friend or colleague?"

"Colleague," I could not find time to speak more as Anjali pulled my face towards her and started sucking my lips.

"But we are meeting him only casually. Just over a dinner," Anjali declared after she had had enough of my lips, "...only after we are back, I can think further, if at all."

I knew my sweet wife was firm enough on her decisions, and nobody could seduce her if she didn't want to be. So we decided to meet Rishav casually, over the next weekend for a dinner. We assured each other that we would simply some quality time with Rishav, have light drinks and a good dinner and come back home. If Anjali would find Rishav interesting, she would meet him on another day. Anjali seemed to be happy with this arrangement as it gave her another opportunity to meet Rishav.

On Tuesday Anjali called Rishav and informed him that two of her colleagues invited her to a party on Friday evening. She also told Rishav that her hubby was on tour and she wanted Rishav to join her on the evening instead. Rishav readily agreed. Anjali asked him to reach the place, a newly started pub, around 9 pm.

As the week-end approached, Anjali seemed to be preparing for the evening. On Thursday she went for shopping and bought some lingerie, denim skirt, a couple of tops, and a black sleeveless jacket. She went to parlor from the mall and had her facials and waxing, and had her curly hair set. Anjali looked gleeful, as if preparing for the first date. She showed me the tops and skirt in the night, and I sensed that they were a bit short as compared to her regular skirts and tops.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-04-2019, 06:22 PM