Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
Remaining three days of the week and the next week passed quickly. Anjali was busy preparing her project report. I had to submit plans on our new assignment to the client. No time for romance, as usual. Obviously, there was hardly any time to think or talk about Rishav. The only update from Rucha's front was that Rishav and Rucha had done sex twice in those ten days.

On Sunday morning, Anjali announced that she had to go to City Mall that evening. I had decided to go to office and work for a couple of hours, and so I told Anjali that I would join her at the mall for lunch. We also planned for a post-lunch movie followed by shopping, and I rushed to office. We had a good lunch, the movie was crap, and we did some necessary and mostly unnecessary shopping.

In the evening, while we were having our snacks and coffee, Anjali said, "Rajeev, I think I should meet Rishav."

"Wow, my lovely wife has fallen for the stud!" I tried to maintain surprise in my voice, though I was expecting this line from her since last ten days.

"Don't fool around, Rajeev, you know it's going to be only casual meeting."

"And even if it turns out not to be, I know you can handle it." My tone was formal this time, assuring her.

"But I want you to meet him once." Anjali grabbed a slice of sandwich.

"What for, Anju? It's your decision."

"I know. It's mine, always," Anjali's voice was firm, "...but still, just have a look at the guy. Talk to him for some time."

I had to think on this. Five minutes later, I opened my mouth.

"Ok, done. But I won't see him as your hubby."

"What?"

"At best, I can join you guys as your friend. Better, as a colleague."

We finished our coffee and drove back to home.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-04-2019, 06:21 PM