Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
"Do you want to meet Rishav again?" I asked Anjali all of a sudden after silence of a few minutes.

"What?" Anjali almost fell off her seat.

"Do you want to meet Rishav again?" I repeated, smiling at her.

"I didn't get you, Rajeev..."

"You've had a great time yesterday"

"So what?"

"You can have even more, if you wish."

"Are you kidding?" Anjali couldn't hold back her giggles.

I focused back on my plate, and started talking about the latest movie of Shah Rukh just after a few seconds. Our communication went over everything except Rishav for the rest of the dinner.

"Come to bed early." I declared as we finished our food.

I was already in bed, only on bermudas when Anjali finished her small assignment on her laptop and entered the bedroom. As she drew near, I pulled her in the bed.

"Wait, wait, let me take a wash."

"No, not anymore," I planted a kiss on her lips as my hands reached under her top.

"Don't fumble with my clothes," said Anjali and firmly pushing me back, disappeared into the bathroom. Ten minutes later, she emerged with a nightgown on, slipped into my arms, and we began our passionate kissing. After a round of kisses, we got rid of the clothes and I started exploring her vagina with my fingers. Anjali was lying under me. I began fingering her and sucking her earlobes at the same time. Within moments, Anjali started moaning with closed eyes.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-04-2019, 06:20 PM