Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
Anjali's Evening Out

We are married for ten years. My wife Anjali is 32 and I am 34. Anjali is 5.5 tall, slim and fair complexioned lady. Her looks are pretty and she resembles a model rather than a married woman. Both of us belong to urban middle class background, and are well educated couple.

I work in consulting, while my wife is a freelancer, associated with different projects. Anjali does not like an idea of a lifelong employment, and gets easily bored by any routine. I always say jokingly to her that its my good luck that she is still married to me, and not bored of me even after ten years. Anyway, my wife has a great sense of humor.

Having said that, both of us are broadminded with respect to our relationship, and we are having almost an open marriage, though we don't call it that way. My wife has had a few partners, even after marriage, and I did never feel jealous about it. Anjali does not describe these persons as her boyfriends, as there was rarely any emotional attachment in such relations. These relations are temporary and my wife is very selective about the person, as the relation may involve a physical component, if Anjali chooses to do it. Both of us are very clear that her discretion is final both in choosing a person, and to the extent to carry it.

There was, however, one incidence a couple of years ago, which developed quickly, and my wife found herself in the bed of a young man almost unplanned.

Anjali has a good friend, Rucha, who was of four years younger to her. Rucha is a fair and goodlooking girl, but is short and a bit healthy. Anjali got acquainted with Rucha when both were working on a same project and became friends due to common habits and likings. Rucha is married now, though at the time of this incident she was unmarried.

Rucha is fond of net surfing and chatting. She used to chat with many guys and was thinking of finding a right guy for some casual, uncommitted dating. Incidently, she found Rishav, who was 23, doing his MBA, and was very smart. Both of them had some online chat and cell conversation, and they decided to meet. As Rucha belonged to a conservative family, she chose not to go alone and meet an unknown guy on a blind date. Instead she requested my wife to join her. Anjali always likes casual acquaintance with young guys, and hence she agreed readily.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-04-2019, 06:20 PM