Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
"Of course I want to do something with you, everything. Will you let me?"

I responded by kissing him full on his lips, darting my tongue into his mouth in a sexy kiss to tell him that I was his to take and enjoy. He had his clothes off, I helping him to undress, and now he was standing in front of me with nothing but his shorts on, with the hint of an erection showing. I drew his pants down and took his partially limp penis in my mouth, feeling it grow harder. He lay down on the bed, and I was on my knees with his cock in my mouth, feeling it grow harder and harder. I must say cousin Viv was faster on the uptake; he got hard immediately and pinned me down on the bed to fuck me without any further encouragement from me!

But here I was with my present lover Pat, feeling his cock grow ever so large until it filled my mouth. I sucked his cock, licking the shaft with up and down motions with my tongue, till I felt from his responses that he was good and ready to enter and fuck me. I lay down on the bed and said:

"Suck me good and proper before you enter and fuck me, darling."

He was an obliging lover. He first fondled me all over, my boobs, which he held in his hands and caressed affectionately, then my belly, my pubis, my thighs and my twin rump mounds, caressing and fondling each with love. He truly enjoyed fondling my young body. The he parted my legs and put his face down into the hollow, taking in my aroma. I could feel his lips and tongue on my pubic area. He kissed and licked my pussy avidly, and soon I felt his tongue entering my cunt. He slid his tongue in and out, fucking me with his tongue. I was ready to be fucked with his cock and told him so. But he persisted with his oral lovemaking and I had to remind him again that I was awaiting something else!

He mounted me. I raised my legs up to receive him and guided his rigid cock into my moist and waiting pussy. I could fee his cock entering me and then he began to fuck me, slowly at first, holding my body tight in his arms and whispering little messages of love into my ear. It was so sexy. I felt him grow harder; his pace got faster. We came together, and in that frenzy, I could feel his warm semen inside me, flooding my pussy. It was a nice and comforting feeling to be loved like that.

Wee had a shower together. Then it was time for us to part. My husband and Shalini had finished their tryst and were waiting for us. Our friends dropped us back to cousins Viv's place.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-04-2019, 06:19 PM