Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
And, so it came to pass that Shalini and I found ourselves in her bedroom, with my dear wife and Shalini's husband in another bedroom getting ready to do what we two in this bedroom were about to do!

Shalini put her arms round me and felt me all over. I did the same to her, exploring the contours of her body. We kissed passionately. She undressed first me, and then herself. What a beautiful body. I could spend all night in her arms. I knelt down in homage in front of her supine body on the bed and put my face in that beautiful Mound of Venus, that cavern of joy. Her pussy gave out a delightful aroma of some unknown perfume. It was dying to be kissed. I got down to work and gave it my best. I sucked and licked her pussy in the best possible way I could. She shifted herself to lie on her side, presenting her gorgeous ass to my face. I kissed her everywhere, and then turned her on her back and mounted her. I put my cock into her inviting mouth and fucked her there, taking my cock in and out of her mouth.

She then got up on top of me and straddled me taking my cock into her cunt. Now began an extraordinary experience for me, something I haven't known till now. Shalini, sitting on me with my cock deep in her cunt, was still and unmoving, but my cock was sliding in and out of her cunt, giving me immense pleasure. It was with her vaginal muscles that she was moving my cock inside her. She told me to roll her breasts with my hands; it gave me pleasure to do so. The light was shining on her body and face as she maneuvered my cock inside her cunt without moving her body, her face aglow with sensuality, smiling down at me. It was the most sensual and sexually arousing scene that I have ever experienced, this tall woman with her athletic figure sitting astride me with a smile on her face, with my cock moving up and down inside her and I squeezing her beautiful breasts.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-04-2019, 06:18 PM