Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
She was the first to climax. She held me tight as if to smother me in her arms. She moaned and convulsed and shook and then finally came and came and came as if the delight of coming in a lover's arms would never end. Her vaginal muscles contracted and held my cock tight. The friction amid all that cum of hers was just too much for me to bear. My bodily juices spurted out of me in an uncontrollable stream taking me to heights of pleasure that I had not even known with my first lover, my Seema bhabi.

I can never ever forget that night with Chanda.

Morning came, and she got up and made ready to get back to her husband. She left, while I awaited the return of my wife from her tryst with her lover. Madhu came into our room, looking quite happy and satisfied. She glowed with contentment as only a woman who has thoroughly enjoyed a night of lovemaking can. She asked me if everything was all right put her arms round me, and pressing her soft body against mine, said:

"Darling, Viv and Chanda have invited us to spend a couple of nights with them before we return home. They have promised to take us out and give us a good time. Don't please refuse."

How could I say no to such an invitation, especially after what had happened last night?

So this was how we returned to the city where Chanda and Viv lived, not far from our own home town. They lived in a big bungalow in a trendy part of the city -- very comfortable and cozy. Needless to say, my first night there with Chanda was as equally memorable as my last. Madhu was also very happy. Cousin Viv was doing everything she liked in bed.

The next morning, Chanda asked me whether we would like to meet some friends for lunch at their place. They were Shalini and her husband Pat. She said that they were an attractive couple whom we would like to meet. We went over to their place for lunch.

How do I describe Shalini, except to say that she was a gorgeous looking woman, no longer in her first youth, but still incredibly sexy and desirable. She was almost as tall as her husband, and just about a few inches shorter than me. She was big boned. On her very proportionate body, there were a pair of luscious breasts, perhaps twin C-38s, I guessed. Her ass was big, maybe 42" size, but didn't look at all out of place on that beautifully proportioned body. All in all, a fine body topped by a pleasant, smiling face.

From the way she and her husband interacted with Chanda and Viv, it was evident that the two couples were exchanging mates. I whispered to Madhu that we could expect more fun and games here. She nodded and whispered back it was all right with her as long as I was comfortable. I of course would not mind if Pat fucked my wife if I could get between the delectable Shalini's thighs. After lunch, Chanda suggested that she and Viv could get back home leaving us there with Shalini and Pat, who would drop us back later in the evening.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-04-2019, 06:18 PM