Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
I was standing stark naked in front of her. She was fully clothed. Usually, with Seema bhabi and Madhu, it was the other way round. I got my women to stand naked in front of me to cherish and admire their heaven crafted bodies before I undressed. Chanda then undressed, and at the end, invited me to take of her bra and panties. I unhooked her bra and took it off her big breasts, fondling them sensually all the while. She then lay down on the bed and signaled me to take her panties off. I pulled them down, slowly, ever so slowly, kissing her belly and thighs. Finally, her panties were off, and there was my latest lover Chanda lying naked in bed waiting for me. She pulled me down beside her, getting up on top of me, smothering my body with her big soft body.

She started off by kissing me, taking my lips in hers and sucking on them, one by one. She put her tongue into my mouth and drew my tongue into hers, sucking on it. I hadn't realized that being sucked in this fashion could give me such pleasure. She then slid down and kissed me all over my body, took my cock into her mouth and gave me a cock-sucking session which I'll take a long time to forget. She then straddled me and took my cock into her cunt. She was big built, but the way the bobbed her body up and down my cock, swaying from side to side and rotating her body with my cock inside her cunt was a delight that had to be experienced to be believed. She then collapsed on me, overcome by passion and weariness from so much hard work.

"Lover, I now surrender to you. Take me as you want."

I suddenly remembered that I hadn't fucked this gorgeous woman during our daytime encounter. I crouched in front of her, separated her legs to get a ringside view of her cunt. I made her raise her legs high and then went into her with one swift motion. She shuddered at this sudden invasion of her cunt. I went deep into her, as deep as I could, banging my hips into her open cunt. My cock came out of her and went in again, first the head and then the entire length, filling her cunt completely. Despite her age, she was delightfully tight and warm. I fucked her hard, and then I could restrain myself no longer inside this sexy cunt.

I whispered in her ear: "I going to cum -- cum with me, my sweet lover, let's cum together to make this a perfect night."

She held me tight to her. Our two bodies were moving in unison, each to pleasure the other.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-04-2019, 06:18 PM