Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
To cut a long story short, we mutually decided that Chanda would spent the night with me and Madhu with Viv. We had lots to drink and ate a sumptuous dinner to celebrate the occasion. There was much hugging and kissing. Cousin Viv had apparently fallen for Madhu in a big way. He just wouldn't let go of her. He had either his hand cupped around her breast or was fondling her ass. Chanda on her turn was pressing her body against me and kissing me whenever she could. The night looked promising.

Chanda and I retired to the room in which Madhu and I were staying. She went off with Viv to his room, which was the way they had all planned it out. I of course was an outsider in all these machinations; my acquiescence was taken for granted.

Once inside our room, Chanda locked and bolted the door and said:

"We now have the whole night to us. No one will disturb us now. I can only hope you like being with me rather than with your newly married wife."

"There's no one else than I'd rather be with tonight" -- was my tactful response.

Here I was, with a woman twenty years older than I, and my wife of a few weeks and lover of a few months was with a man twenty years her senior, and that too, on what was supposed to be our honeymoon!

Strange are the ways of providence. Holding me tight in my arms and kissing me on my lips and mouth, she said:

"Let me undress you, darling."

She was as good as her word, taking off my clothes one by one and folding them up neatly. Chanda was a woman given to neatness and tidiness, qualities I much admire, especially in women.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-04-2019, 06:17 PM