Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
I obliged by putting my face between her thighs. I licked and kissed the insides of her thighs. She was patient; she did not do anything to hurry things up. My tongue grazed over her smooth flesh, coming to rest on the outer labia of her pussy. I parted her cunt lips with my lips and flicked my tongue over the open lips.

She said: "Madhu has sure taught you how to kiss a woman's cunt."

I didn't have the heart to tell her that it wasn't Madhu, but her elder sister Seema bhabi who had taught me how to really arouse a woman.

I just kept quiet and went about my job to pleasure my new found lover. I stuck my tongue deep into her pussy and swirled my tongue round and round her vaginal walls, finding her clit and sucking on it, just as Seema bhabi had taught me.

Chanda started moaning and cried out: "Go on, go on, don't let go, I'm going through the roof, I'm going to cum ..."

She couldn't hold herself against the onslaught of my tongue, which was by now working hard on her, sucking and kissing her cunt, her valley between her ass cheeks and her little asshole, sucking and blowing hot breath into her erotic zones. She thrust her pelvis into my face, held my face tight between her thighs, and came and came and came in my mouth in paroxysms of lust and sexual delight. She just let go in an unending stream, flooding my mouth with her juices. I have never experienced so much cunt juice in my mouth, never from the two women I had the occasion to suck, Seema and her sister Madhu, now my wife.

I gave her a final kiss on her cunt and one more to remember me by, on her asshole.

She just put her arms around me, held me tight and fell asleep, tired flat out. I also fell asleep in her arms after a hard day's work.

We woke up to knocks on the door. We got up hastily and dressed ourselves as best as we could. Madhu and Viv came in, Both had wicked grins on their faces.

Viv said: "I see that Chanda has kept her young friend busy."

I looked at the floor, but Chanda wasn't in the least put out.

She said: "Viv, I hope you looked after Madhu."

Madhu just giggled like a schoolgirl and put her arm round, pressed her body against Viv and kissed him on the mouth plain in front of us.

"Darling Viv has looked after his young cousin all right" -- she said.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-04-2019, 06:17 PM