Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
She pulled me down onto the bed, she on top of me, her plump body over mine, she caressing me and kissing me all over. She took my cock into her mouth and sucked me expertly, making me fuck her in her mouth as if I was fucking her in her cunt. She then lay down contentedly beside me, her body pressed to mine, saying:

"I haven't had a young cock in my mouth for such a long time. For that matter I haven't had a young cock in my cunt for a long time. Yes, I have boyfriends and Vivek has his girlfriends. But they are all middle aged, like us. Young couples like Madhu and you are heaven sent for us."

My fate is to be with older women. First it was Seema bhabi, then it was my (now) wife Madhu, who is also a bit older than I am. Now it's Chanda bhabi who must be a good twenty years older than I. But I like older women. They don't have to be cosseted, pampered and wooed. They just fall into your lap and take pleasure in pleasuring you. They have no petty jealousies and insecurities. They are generous with whatever they have got, they are compliant in bed, they do what you tell them, and they are fun to be with.

It was a bright day outside. The sunlight was peeking in through the curtains. In the diffused light I could see Chanda clearly. She was big in build, with at least size C37-38 boobs and a thick body. There was a goodly swell to her belly and not much waist to speak of. A big ass, I could make out. The typical body of an Indian middle aged woman, but tight and well maintained. Her skin was smooth, her breasts firm. The aureoles were large and dark brown, the nipples sticking out like cones of proud womanhood. Her thighs were proportionate for her body; no fat there, but lovely flesh to be adored. Truly, it was a body to be kissed and fondled.

Her Mound of Venus was shaved clean, neat and smooth. No roughness there, I could see. It was an area that invited to be kissed, and I kissed it. She parted her legs and said:

"It would be heavenly to be kissed there."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-04-2019, 06:17 PM