Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
She turned her face towards mine and with a mischievous smile on her lips, said:

"I think my husband and Madhu want to be alone for sometime. I hope you don't mind."

I said: "Not at all, as long as I can be with you."

"You can be with me all the time you want. I'd love to be with you."

I needed no further encouragement. Needless to say, I did not mind Madhu getting fucked by this cousin of hers. After all, she had been well and truly fucked by my BB before I even touched her.

As if on cue, I got a call on my cell phone from Madhu. She sounded breathless.

"Do you mind if cousin Viv (his name was Vivek) and I spent some time together talking about family matters? I'm sure Chanda bhabi will amuse you."

I replied: "My dear, you can spend all the time you want with cousin Viv. Take your time. I'm sure Chanda bhabi and I'll find something to do."

"I'm sure you will, darling" - said my loving wife.

I tightened my hold on Chanda and suggested that we go to our room to relax.

Once inside our room, Chanda wasted no time. She took my face in her hands, kissed me on my mouth and said:

"Dear boy, I've wanted to be with you since the first moment I saw you. Help me to get out of these clothes"

I did as I was bid. One by one her clothes came off. She was now just in her bra and panties. She said:

"You're far too overdressed. Let me help you to get your clothes off."

So in less time it takes to say 'Jack Robinson' I was standing naked in front of Chanda bhabi, with my cock jutting out like the periscope of a submarine searching for targets.

Chanda exclaimed: "What a lovely body! I want to eat all of it."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-04-2019, 06:16 PM