Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
I made her crouch on her knees and hands, her ass up in the air. I kissed her tight little buttocks, fondling them sensuously all the while. I licked her asshole and the puckered are around it, making it wet and slippery.

I spread some Vaseline on my cock head and put it to her asshole. I told her to relax, and pushed the cock head slowly in, and then the whole length of my cock was in her asshole. It was a tight fit, but my wife never cringed or squirmed. She only told me to fuck her slowly till she got completely used to be fucked in the asshole. I fucked her in the asshole with my balls hitting her ass until I could go in no more.

I fucked her in the asshole again the next morning to get her used to it. She soon got used to it, and I had no trouble in entering her and enjoying the delights of her tight little asshole whenever I felt like it.

On our return to the town where we had boarded the boat, we ran into, of all people, a distant cousin of Seema and Madhu with his wife Chanda. Madhu was very happy to meet them. She hugged her cousin fondly, pressing her body into his and kissing him on the side of his mouth. He held her tight I his arms, his head buried in her hair, his eyes closed. Madhu evidently liked what he was doing because she made no attempt to break away from his embrace. I knew Madhu liked older men. He was a tall man, looking very fit. His wife was also tall and big built, with prominent boobs and big ass and a pleasant smiling face. I liked her immediately. They were of course an older couple. They had also spent some days and nights on a boat, possibly to rekindle old flames. We sat down for lunch together, he sitting next to Madhu and his wife sitting next to me, on two sofas.

Chanda's thigh was touching mine. I pressed just a little closer to gauge her reaction, but she did not move away. On the other hand, she turned her face towards me and gave me what I thought was a smile of encouragement.

After lunch, the two cousins left the table together for a walk presumably to talk renew old relationships, bidding Chanda and me to continue to be together. Chanda put her hand on my thigh and brought her body closer to me. Her perfume wafted into my nostrils to arouse me. I put an arm around her waist, my palm just under her big breast, where I could feel its swell. I gingerly cupped her breast in my palm. It was a big breast all right, even bigger than my sister-in-law Seema's. She seemed to have no objection to what I was doing.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-04-2019, 06:16 PM