Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
Honeymoon Delights

Recap: My big brother (BB) and I are married to two sisters. My sister-in-law is my lover, while my wife Madhu has been well fucked by my BB. My wife is slightly older than I am. I married her so that the four of us could live happily together under the same roof. My new bride and I are on a honeymoon on a boat trip on the backwaters of Kerala, and this is how the story unfolds now.

The first time Madhu and I were in bed together, she after making me suck her cunt, got me to kiss and lick her anal area. Though I had not done this before, I did what she wanted because I thought she wouldn't let me fuck her at all. On our third night on the boat, she reminded me of that night. We were naked together in bed, watching a blue film on my laptop. The woman in the video was a small, petite Asian girl with a slim figure. The man was either a European or an American; he was big built. The movie showed how the man's hard cock entered the girl's ass. At first she squirmed as she couldn't take in the huge cock into her tiny asshole, but the man and another woman held her firmly. The video showed the cock head entering the asshole slowly. The girl had her eyes shut. Then he thrust his cock in and was inside her completely. The girl's body went rigid, but she took it in all right. The he began to fuck her in the ass, with the other woman holding the girl firmly.

My bride was fondling my cock with her hand.

She asked: "Do you remember how I asked you to kiss and lick me in my anal area that first night we were in bed together?"

"Yes, of course I do. I still wonder why you wanted me to do that."

"You silly boy, I wanted you to break the seal in my anus that night. Your BB and I watched a video of anal sex when we were together, and I got really worked up and wanted to know how it felt to have a cock up my asshole. But your BB is so conventional. He just wants me to suck and suck his cock before getting up on top and putting that big thick cock of his into my pussy. Of course, he sometimes sucks my cunt, but only for a very short time and that too not very well. But he does fuck well and that's why I love to be his bed mate."

When I was with my sis-in-law, she also hinted the same thing. BB mostly wanted his wife to suck and suck his cock, before he mounted and entered her cunt and fucked her long and hard, banging his body into hers until he came. In the process, his wife also used to cum and so she never complained much bout his rough and ready style of lovemaking. He never ever hinted that he wanted to fuck her in the ass, and she was also a virgin in that area.

So, here I was, with my bride evidently wanted my cock up her asshole.

"I'll deflower you in your ass tonight, my dear", I said.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-04-2019, 06:15 PM