Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
Firmly grasping her gently curved hips, Lijo began rhythmically plunging up and down into her hot cunt hole.

Bucking and heaving with lust, he drilled his throbbing cock deeper into her writhing pussy. Reveling in the feel of his big plunging cock, Saranaya was passionately gyrating her inflamed cunt around the head of his cock. The more he bucked and lurch his prick into her pussy, the hotter she was getting as electric-like tingles radiated out from between her cock-squeezing legs. Squealing with joy, she was almost out of her mind from the feel of his big cock tearing in and out of her hot, tight fuck hole.

"Oh, yes, baby! That's the way!" she screamed in ecstasy as he ruthlessly slammed his hot prick up into her cunt, bouncing her lovely body off his belly with every brutal plunge. Lijo's thick cock was pounding harder and faster into her lust-slickened cunt as she hysterically rode his thrusting prick.

"Oh, baby!" Saranaya panted as she glanced down between her legs. "Look what your big hard cock's doing to my juicy little cunt!"

Glancing down, Lijo could see his big blue-veined prick plunging in and out of her slippery cunt. He was fascinated by the sight of her soft pink cunt lips clinging hungrily to his hard cock as it fucked into her pussy.

"Oh, darling," she whispered suddenly climbing off his hard prick. "Now I want you on top."

"Okay," he sighed, crawling up between her widespread legs. "Now we're going to get down to some real fucking!"

Watching his cockhead advancing toward her eagerly waiting cunt, Saranaya was vying to feel it in her pussy again.

"Oh, baby," she softly moaned as he slid the hard thickness of his throbbing prick into the slippery warmth of her heated fuck hole. She let his tingling cock soak in her hotly grasping pussy for a few blissful seconds, and then he partially withdrew it, violently slamming it back in again.

"Oh, yes, sweetheart," she crooned, feeling the top ridge of his prick vibrating against her clit as his swollen cock-knob pounded deep into her cunt. She could feel every vein and bump on his big cock rubbing against the tingling walls of her squeezing cunt. "Oh, darling," she whispered, screwing her pussy up tighter round the thick base of his cock. "Just fuck my ass off, sweetheart!"

The feel of his hard glistening prick piston in and out of her sucking pussy was driving Saranaya wild. No one had ever made her feel so sexually alive as this man who was her husband's friend as well as her own. Locking her shapely leg round his body and holding him tightly in her arms, she was spiral her cunt up

to meet every powerful thrust of his plunging cock. The hungry lips of her clinging pussy were grasping at the base of his think prick, trying to suck more of his cock into her greedy fuck hole.

Rhythmically pumping his hard prick in and out, he could feel his cockhead growing bigger and bigger as it slithered smoothly between the hot fleshy ridges of her sucking pussy lips. He felt as if his bloated prick would explode from the exquisite sensations being induced by the beautiful cousin's talented cunt. Their naked bodies were writhing against each other as he fervently pounded his thick meaty prick harder and deeper into her feverishly hot fuck hole. Their hot wet flesh was slapping noisily together as he continued fucking his hard slippery cock in and out of her super-heated pussy. As his throbbing prick plunged into the steamy depths of her squeezing fuck hole, he could feel the heat of

her turgid nipples burning into his flesh.

"Oh shit, Lijo!" she screamed. "Fuck me faster, honey! Fuck me harder!"
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-04-2019, 06:14 PM