Fantasy Madiha enters Mile High Club- Airplane sex in midair
"Some passengers try to have sex in mid-flight at least a mile above the ground. Wanna try it?"

I was taken aback, but somehow I smiled back at which he said, "Goood, you to are excited, let's hope the lights go off early."

I said, "Noo, I am not excited. And anyway there are a lot of people who'd see us."

An hour or so later, it had turned dark outside our plane. The cabin lights dimmed so passengers could get a few hours of sleep. I looked around to see nearly all the passengers around us had reclined their seats and were getting a little shuteye.

Jeff checked for the position of the flight attendants. He said, "Looks like nearly everyone is resting and the flight attendants are all up front. When you go to the lavatory, don't lock the door, then just remove your bra and panties. Wait a couple minutes, and I'll get the message whether you're excited or not."

Saying that, he literally pulled my hand to help me up. I got up and left for the lavatory while Jeff watched to see which one I went into. I did as he told me and left the door unlocked. After I removed my bra and panties, I pulled a wet nap out of my purse and used it to freshen up my lady bits. I felt good that I had shaved my pussy earlier that morning.

A couple minutes later, Jeff rapped on the door and I let him in with me. It was crowded in the lavatory with both of us in there, but when he began cupping my breasts and rubbing my pussy, it wouldn't have mattered to me how crowded it was. He said to me, "I could tell you were horny when you sat down next to me."

We left the lavatory and walked a couple rows to our seats. He followed with his hand on my waist and he pressed his cock against my ass while I was walking to my seat. I felt his hand on my ass again as I was sitting down.

Jeff removed an airline blanket from the overhead luggage bin and gave it to me. The blanket was big enough for both of us. As we settled beneath the blanket, he also lifted the arm rest between us and kept his left hand over my shoulder. I rested my head on his arms and looked at him, smiling. He moved forward to kiss me. Since the lights where dim, and there were no passengers near us, it wasn't likely anyone could see us. He asked me how I liked having sex. I told him any way was good. He touched my boobs, gave a slight squeeze, and said, "You do have good shaped boobs, I would love to suck them shortly."
[+] 1 user Likes madiha.agarwal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Madiha enters Mile High Club- Airplane sex in midair - by madiha.agarwal - 18-10-2021, 05:57 PM