Fantasy Navarasa - Based On Roleplay Ideas By Vetrimaran
(26-08-2021, 08:51 PM)Umachennai1984 Wrote: Why did you destroy me vetri.. Yamini asked in a completely depressed tone. She was unable to control the tears from her eyes..

Vetri who was in cloud 9 seeing his destroyed sister took a peg in his hand and replied

Vetri : Why did i destroy you..!!.. You still want me to yell you the reason you bitch.. Then listen... It was you who destroyed. When i was young our parents always considered you as a perfect one and i was considered as a sin... Every time they compared ne with you. Never i have considered you as my sister. I have always considered you as a piece of meat whose only aim is to destroy me.. Also the gang which you are about to destroy, do you know who is the king of the gang?? It is me you shit... Also do you remember you have shot many people by the name of encounter... One among them was my friend harish.. Before encountering him have you ever checked whether he had any criminal background you asshole... Vetri raised fhe question angrily to yamini.... She was confused as she dont know who was Harish... Vetri showed photograph which he had in his mobile to yamini.

She still didn't recognise who was he... Vetri said... " i know ACP you wont know anyone whom you shot down during your mission as its a part of your duty.. But my friend Harish didn't have any criminal background. He was about to go to cannada to pursue his Master degree.. But you killed him due to fake information you recieved..
Due to all this reason i decided to destroy you.. Now see you are nothing but a tart in front of me... Even my shit is valuable than you my sister... Sorry security officer madam... I destroyed your identity... I destroyed your virginity, sanity and everything... Also whatever sex you had with black men hear in this room was recorded in CCTV... So hope you can understand what next i may do with that...said vetri with a laugh and also played some clipping of her sex to make her believe ... Now yamini was completely dejected as she knew she lost her virginity reputation and everything and for the outside world she is a missing security officerwoman...

To be continued
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Navarasa - Based On Roleplay Ideas By Vetrimaran - by Maddie - 13-10-2021, 05:10 AM