Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
I sat on the cushion, switching around the TV channels, then I had my dinner, I put a shirt on when eating, not a slob or anything, then the three of us sat around the living room, me, Priya and Son on his laptop.

After dinner, I was tired, I need some relief. I lifted up my erect cock, pushed aside the opening and revealed the tip of my cock. Priya saw it and knew what she needed to do: she knew she needed to give her man some gentle relief. She bent her head down and began licking the tip of my cock like it was an ice cream cone. Son was right there, though his back was to us. He stayed quiet; he knew his mother was doing her rightful duty. She knew she was humbling herself in front of her son, but also knew that showing submission to her man gave her son a great father-figure to look up to.

I stopped her when I got to the point of cumming, I planned to build that load for the bedroom, plus the game was on. Priya was always a sharp woman, one time, I was switching channels and stopped at a women's beach volleyball game, she saw my hard-on grow and without me even asking, she put her hand on my cock and jerked me off good.

When it got to around eleven, I whispered in Priya's ear, "Think it's time I went to bed."

She immediately stood up and went to the bathroom to get ready.

I looked over at Son and said, "I think it's time you took that with you to your room."

"Sure thing, Dad." He happily went into his bedroom. I feel he needs to go to the bedroom the same time I do, because it teaches him respect and order. He understands fully and goes along with my house orders. As Priya finished up in the shower, I waited downstairs, ready for my manly duty.

After I heard the bedroom door close, I knew she was there, naked, waiting. I went into the bathroom, got naked, clean, dried myself off, then walked in fully nude: ready to own her brown ass. It felt so right: strong hard-working white man, ready to take his Indian woman. With her ex, she did the bare minimum, giving him limp quick sex every fortnight or so, but with me she aimed to go above and beyond, pleasuring her man in a most fitting way. She took immense pride in serving a man like me.

I didn't say a word, I know her kinks, I know what she wants, she knows what I want. I grab her by the hips, pulled her in close and began kissing her on the lips. I know she majorly gets off on me being the dominant white man, taking what he wants from his Indian woman; we both get off on that. I rub my fingers on her newly westernized waxed vagina, no permissions needed, rubbing my fingers into her quivering pussy lips. I gently pushed her on the bed, spread her legs open and stuck my 9 inches in (only bareback for me), that day I wanted it hard and fast, so I pumped myself into her at a quick pace.

I got close to her ear and whispered, "You like that white cock, bitch?"

"Hmm you know I do."

She likes it when I talk to her that way, it turns her on. The fantasy of a big strong white man owning her Indian pussy was one she had for a long while, I took great pleasure in playing that role to the fullest.

"You're a proud white-only slut aren't ya?"

"Hmmm, yes I am, so much."

"Well you're built for the pleasure of a white man like me, so enjoy it!"

"Yes, yes oh yes! Yes, yes, yes, yes!" I cummed deep inside her, then lay out on the bed, rubbing myself for another go.

An idea sparked into my head. "Priya, how would you like it if I said: 'Bitch, bedroom, now' in the living room before we have sex?"

"Hmmmm I love it Trevor."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-04-2019, 02:50 PM