Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
I patted him on the shoulder and gave him a stern look. "Ok, I'm going to say this once, it has to be said and I mean nothing bad by this. You have no say in who your mother has sex with, you must respect our relationship, even if you don't like me, you must respect me. I expect nothing less."

He nodded his head. "I understand Sir, fully...w-when I heard you and my mother, I was stunned at first, but hearing how much pleasure you gave her, what noises you made from her: I highly respect you as a man. I know I have no say in the matter, but I want you to know that I think you're more than worthy of my mother, Sir. I also greatly appreciate how you stood up to my father, you have my deepest thanks."

To hear him thank me for having sex with his Indian mother was something I really liked hearing. "Good, very good. Now, with me gone, you're in charge, keep your dad in line, he does anything, you let me know? Your mother is my women, so I'm protecting you, you understand?"

"Fully! Thank you Sir, I saw Dad last night, I was laughing at him. He gets out of line, I let you know."

"Good, no need to be so formal too. Your level of respect is admirable, keep it up...so you got no problem with the race thing, me being white, your mother Indian?"

"None at all, I greatly appreciate your world view. You have my highest respect, Sir."

"Thanks, well got to get going," I patted him on the shoulder, gave one look to her husband, then got in his car. He then drove me to work. During the drive, I could've bragged about how great his wife was, how little he appreciated her, but after all the humiliation he'd been through, he'd been punished enough. I didn't say a word, he knew what the situation would be from then on. Besides, it was not my style. As you could tell, I'm a take charge guy, I let my actions do the talking, I didn't need to be aggressive, I just did what felt natural.

Now, we skip forward three months to let you see how much change happened in a short amount of time.

I opened the door, and entered inside my newly-official home. Yes: things only got better for me after meeting Priya. I got an even better paying job, moved into her home, then brought Rajesh out the house. He was gone: I was in.

I saw Priya there, in more westernized white tank top and tight blue jeans. She came over to me and gave me a kiss.

"Hmm, good to see you too," I grabbed her ass as we kissed. She'd become slightly more toned due to the long sex session we had, but still kept that figure I loved so much.

Her son ran up to me too. "Hey, Dad." He started calling me Dad as an ironic kinda thing, at first to piss off his dad, but the name stuck.

"Hey Son, Rajesh gone?"

"Yeah, didn't help him though, had better things to do."

I ruffled his hair, "That's my boy!"

"Dinner will be ready soon, ok?"

"Thanks Babe." I kissed her again, in full-view of her son. She smiled and walked away.

Since it was my house, and since it was so hot, I did what I'd do in my own place. I took my shirt off, trousers, socks, shoes and walked around in just my boxer shirts. I was definitely the highest authority in the house.

"Hey Son, mind putting my clothes in the washer again?"

"Sure," he grabbed them and put them in.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-04-2019, 02:49 PM