Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
The rest of the night could be called a rinse-and-repeat session: I plowed that Indian pussy from 10 till 5. In between fuck session, I walked out the bedroom, naked, sweating, cum dripping of my cock, went in the kitchen, opened the fridge and cracked open some cold ones. As I chugged those down, getting myself ready for more action with that tasty Indian babe of mine, I saw her husband in the living room, sleeping on the couch, I didn't give him a second look.

Being the gentlemen I am, I grabbed some water for Priya, and went back upstairs. She took this time-out to quickly clean herself up. As I saw her fully nude in the bathroom, spitting out mouthwash, it dawned on me that I had fully taken over the house. It was my domain, no question, she was mine, the bedroom was mine, all of it. As a white man who had taken an Indian wife, humbled her husband and subdued her son, I felt very proud -- and immensely turned-on by the whole situation.

The next morning: 8:30am

I awoke to see my Indian woman, cummed out, sheets covered in cum stains and her juices, her lying down on her stomach, her ass on show. I gave her a friendly tap on the butt.

"Hey, Priya," I said with the biggest grin.

She looked at me, all bleary-eyed, yet beaming from ear-to-ear. "Hello, Trevor. Last night was wonderful, thank you."

"No need to thank me, I loved it, the sex was amazing. I'm just gonna go shower --" before I could finish my sentence, she grabbed my arm with a vice-like grip.

"No, please, let me join you."

"Hmm great idea."

We walked to the shower, both naked. She led me to their great walk-in shower area. I stepped in, the hot water poured down on me instantly. Then, she got on her knees, grabbed some soap and began rubbing my legs.

"Oh no need for that," I said polity yet loving the idea of this Indian woman rubbing me down in the shower.

"Please, I want to. It makes me feel proud doing this for a man such as yourself. I'm grateful to have a man like you. I take pleasure in pleasing you in everyway." If she didn't already sound like the perfect woman to me, she did just then.

"Hmm I appreciate it. Don't think this will be the last you see of me, I will be back. I'll speak to your son too, I'll explain it all to him."

"Oh thank you. I was going to ask but I didn't want to impose on you."

"It's fine, I want to do it." Telling her Indian son that I had taken his mother was something I looked forward to doing. "Your husband will not be a problem, you got my word."

"Thank you." She rubbed soap on my cock and balls with precise detail. She then turned around and worked on my ass, back and chest. I couldn't hold it in any longer: I grabbed her ass and began making-out with her. I got her against the glass, shoved my cock in, lifted her up and did her military style.

"I hope this is ok?"

"It's, ohh, it's great. I know I man like you needs your morning release. Why not be clean and have both?"

I gave her a long, hard lingering kiss. "You're a great woman, Priya."

"Thank you," she said while blushing and groaning.

After getting my 'morning release', I sat down at the table, next to her son. His mom was in the kitchen, wearing a blue bathrobe, beaming proudly with an irremovable smile on her face.

"Hey Son. You good this morning?"

"Y-yeah, I'm good."

"I don't need to explain last night, I'm sure you heard," I said with a sly smile.

"I heard..."

"I wanted to speak with you man-to-man, since it would not be right if your mother explained. Now this may seem like a strange situation, but when explained in context, there is nothing wrong about it. I gave your mother the offer of sex, now there is nothing wrong with that. Your father did nothing about it, in your mother's mind, it was right for her to give me, a tired, weary hard-working man of high status, some sexual relief in the master bedroom. So me and your mother then had sex, as I had earned it and was deserving of this honour. You heard it, we were loud, yes, but that's how sex goes, when it's good its loud, you must've heard it before with your parents?"

He shook his head. "No, never like that."

"Well, with me and your mom, it will be like that and it will be like that again as I will be coming back. To you she is your mother; to me she is a highly attractive, great woman that I am with. If you hear us have sex, that is nothing to be ashamed of, it's natural, it's a good thing, you should be proud of your mother, she's performing her sexual duties well and very proudly, she made me a very happy man."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-04-2019, 02:49 PM