Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
Total Domination

My name is Trevor Stevens. I'm a white man from Florida, 46, 6'3, well-built, short brown hair. I recently got married to an Indian woman named Priya. How we met and what happened in between are all very, very interesting tales.

I was invited by one of my employees, Rajesh, He and his family had moved from India just a year back. He's a pretty unremarkable man, a guy that can rub you the wrong way with his crooked look. I don't judge people by looks, so I wanted to get to know him. Though I quickly found out what kind of man he was, when he told me details of his family during the drive.

"Excuse my son, he's a bit stupid. My wife is more fat these days, I don't hope you mind eating with her."

Asshole was my first reaction, yet I bit my tongue. We got to the house, I got out the car and we walked to the house.

"If you don't like the food, I can always make her cook anything you want."

"No need," I said with a gritted smile.

I walked in and was amazed at the quality of his home. Two story house, excellent décor, plush carpeting, amazing entertainment set-up, looked like a home made for a king, yet it was occupied by a clown.

I saw his wife walk up to her husband. Immediately I was blown away by her. She was 5'8, taller than her husband, looked to be in her mid-thirties, had long black hair, a curvaceous build, tasty mocha brown skin, a beautiful face, juicy lips, large breasts and a juicy ass. The exact type of body we in the west have learned to covet, the J.Lo, Beyonce type-body we want our women to have, something to hold on to, a beautiful woman made for sexual pleasure. She was wearing a form-fitting shiny blue Indian dress.

I wanted to put him to his knees and make him eat his words: how dare he label her, such a sexy women, as "fat." I knew right away that he was probably too small to handle a real woman like her.

I approached her, put my hand out, she shook it with her delicate brown hands, I leaned in and kissed her on the cheek. She was surprised by my candour.

"Hello, my name is Trevor."

"I'm Priya," she said in her Indian accent.

She looked at me with a coy expression.

I knew where I wanted her at the end of that night, I knew right away then what was going to happen: at the end of the night she and I would be in the nearest bedroom, having sex. Sounds insane, but I just knew I was taking her that night, and he was not going to do a thing about it.

He shouted at her rudely in his language. My resolve grew stronger. Knowing her husband was a total jerk made me even more motivated. The thought of me, a white man, with his beautiful Indian wife in his own bed was something that made me more excited than words can express. The interracial taboo of her culture forthright in my mind, knowing this would break so many of her cultural taboos, it made me hard in an instant.

"Your wife is very beautiful."

"Please, no need to be so polite, Sir," he said with a sly smile, as if I were joking with him.

I chose to ignore his existence for the rest of the night. I walked towards the kitchen. I saw her son in the lounge, I gave him a polite wave, he responded back.

I approached Priya in the kitchen, standing right beside her as she stirred the oven.

"Looks good."

"Oh thank you, I been working on it all day."

"I wasn't talking about the food," I said with a cheeky grin. Nothing better to break the ice than some cheesy interplay.

She giggled shyly, "Oh funny."

"I wasn't joking," I said seriously, "You're gorgeous."

"Please," she said while blushing.

Not wanting to come across too strong right away, I asked a basic question.

"So where you from Priya."

"Mumbai, originally."

"Ah, so when did you marry Rajesh?"

"When I was very young..."

"I see..."

"We met through family, it was all arranged," she said glumly.

"So how you like America, how long you been here?"

"Over a year, we like it a lot. The culture is very different but we adjust."

"Ah yes, more free willing here, I bet?"

"Yes, women dress so much differently."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-04-2019, 02:47 PM