Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
He kissed her briefly on her pussy and flicked his tongue over her clit. Her brown pussy lips looked moist and inviting. He then parted her legs, folding them at the knees and raised them till her knees were above her chest. He knelt beside her and entered her effortlessly. He started with slow, deep strokes. My wife bit her lower lip and closed her eyes, wincing occasionally when he thrust deeply into her. I could not see her pussy clearly from where I was sitting, but it was incredibly erotic to watch her with her legs spread widely apart, and his butt bobbing up and down between her legs. His skin looked very pale against the golden brown complexion of her legs. He kept this up for a while and then started thrusting harder and faster, causing my wife to let out a grunt as he entered her each time. She was not used to this, because I was usually much more gentle with her. I suspected that it was hurting her a little, but she did not say anything or to try to stop him. She was also breathing faster and started to sweat a little.

He continued thrusting harder, occasionally stopping to catch his breath. He clearly had a lot more endurance than I did, and it took quite a while for him to come. As he was coming, he started grunting loudly and thrust into her ever more vigorously. After he was finished, he rolled over to the side and they snuggled for a while, completely ignoring me. He rolled her over on top of him and made her bounce on his softening cock until it slipped out of her. My wife seemed tired and sweaty and had a look that said that she had been very well fucked. He asked her to remove the condom from his cock and she disposed it off. He then asked for a napkin. She grabbed a napkin from the end table and wiped off his cock, which was covered in his cum. I was surprised because she had never done this for me. She then gathered her clothes and ran to the bathroom to clean up. As the doctor put his underwear and jeans back on he told me that he thought my wife was very sexy and that he really enjoyed making love to her. When my wife came back, he kissed her passionately again. He soon left thereafter.

My wife was a little nervous after he left, worrying about what she had done, and wondering whether anyone would find out. I assured her that it was OK with me, and that the doctor would be discreet about this (which he was).

The doctor called my wife again the next week to chat, and asked if he could stop by again. When she asked me about it, I happily agreed. I found that my wife didn't seem to object anymore either, and had in fact already invited him to visit again.

He showed up the following weekend with a bouquet of flowers for my wife, which of course pleased her very much. He gave her a big hug and a kiss on her lips as he came in.

Just we she started serving dinner, he made her take off her blouse and bra and told her that he wanted to enjoy looking at her breasts for the rest of the evening. My wife reluctantly agreed. I found it a huge turn-on to watch her topless as we sat at the dinner table. I opened a wine bottle and made sure that all of us had a couple of glasses to drink.

After dinner, he immediately started cuddling with her. This time he undressed her fully and he also got completely naked. They cuddled naked on the couch for a while. He had a nice build and it was clear that he kept in good shape. He was taller and quite bigger than me. He had broad shoulders, a hairy chest and strong arms, all of which my wife seemed to like.

He then picked up my wife and made her sit on his lap and started nibbling on her tits. He put her down on the floor and sat up straight on the couch, took her hand and placed his cock in it. He motioned her to come closer to his cock and my wife understood that he wanted her to suck him. My wife had given me blowjobs a few times before, but only as a prelude to sex. He caressed her hair and brought her head closer to his cock, and she opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around the head of his cock.

She had deep red lipstick on and it was a wonderful sight to see my wife kneeling on the floor and taking his cock into her mouth. He was circumcised, and his cock looked very different from mine because of his white skin, the bulbous pink head, and the light brown hair that covered his pubic area. He instructed her to do various things with her mouth, like licking up and down the length of his cock, flicking her tongue across the head of his cock, and kissing the underside of his cock and his testicles. He would then again have her take his cock into her mouth with her lips wrapped tightly around it, with his hands guiding her head up and down the length of his cock. She got the hang of it quickly and started doing it without his help, holding onto the base of his cock with her thumb and index finger. When he was close to coming, he would stop her and ask her to lick around and below his cock. This was repeated several times, until his cock was covered in her saliva and smeared lipstick.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-04-2019, 02:46 PM