Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
We had a nice dinner and I found that our conversation had become much more intimate no doubt partly because he had seen my wife naked just a couple of days ago. He asked us if we were still using condoms as he had told us to. I told him that we have been using condoms every day. My wife blushed at the implication of what I said. He told her that she would probably enjoy sex more after we stop using condoms, because she would be able to feel it better. This kind of talk was turning me on, although my wife was painfully embarrassed. I told him that we sometimes have sex without a condom when it is a safe time of the month for her. I said that she likes it better when we do it without a condom, but that I do not come inside her for fear of her becoming pregnant.

He then asked me if she enjoys sex. I told him that she usually does not come during sex, but she climaxes easily when I finger her or when I go down on her. My wife was so embarrassed she covered her face with her hands, but we ignored her. He asked next if we use a lubricant or whether she has enough natural lubrication. I said that we usually use some lubricant, but that we don't need it if I caress her long enough, because then she gets quite wet.

He then asked me if I wanted him to check her out to make sure everything was all right. He had a slightly evil grin on his face that told me that he wanted to more than just check her. It sounded good to me however, and I told him to go ahead. He got up and sat next to her on the couch. He put his arm around her and gave her a hug and a quick kiss on her lips. She looked at me like she couldn't believe what he was doing, but I told her it was all right. He asked me again if it was OK to kiss her and I smiled to indicate my approval. He held her head with both his hands and started kissing her in earnest. I thought it was best to leave them alone for a minute, so I excused myself pretending to go to the bathroom.

When I came back, he had picked her up and placed her on his lap, and he was still kissing her deeply. She had her eyes closed and mouth open. His tongue was exploring her mouth and she seemed to be melting in his arms. I wasn't bothered at all by this and in fact found it very sexy to watch them together. I dimmed the lights and sat on a chair at the other end of the room and watched them intently. I watched as he held her head with one hand, and put his other hand under her top to caress her breasts over her bra. I could tell that my wife was very excited and she seemed to tremble at his touch. Very soon he raised her hands to remove her top over her head, and then slowly unhooked the thin white bra she had on and let it fall to the floor. She seemed giddy with excitement, and eagerly opened her mouth again as he continued to kiss her.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-04-2019, 02:46 PM