Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
He then got a speculum and gradually inserted it in her while holding her pussy lips apart with the other hand. She winced when she felt the cold material entering her. I was amazed at the view he had of my wife, with her legs spread obscenely apart and her cleanly shaven pussy on display, held open with the speculum so that he could see deep inside her pussy. The insides of her pussy looked very moist and pink. My wife looked a little uncomfortable and nervous, but it seemed that she had gotten over her initial embarrassment. He checked her cervix closely with the speculum, and took a sample for a Pap smear test.

He then said that he would next check her rectum for hemorrhoids or other abnormalities. She had clearly not expected this and neither had I. He removed her feet from the supports and asked her to turn over and lie on her stomach. I watched excitedly as she turned over and he raised her skirt to expose her buttocks and thighs completely. She has a nicely rounded bottom, and it was a stunning sight to watch my wife's ass being so clearly exposed in the spotlight. He separated her legs a bit till her anal area and even her pussy was clearly exposed. He left her in this embarrassing position to go to the cupboard to get a pair of latex gloves. He put on the gloves, then squeezed out some lubricant and smeared some on his gloved index finger. He spread her butt cheeks apart with his left hand and inserted his index finger gently into her ass. My wife gasped and grabbed the edge of the table tightly as she was not used to any anal contact. He told her to relax her muscles as he inserted the finger all the way in and rolled it around inside her. He continued to check for about a minute. When he was done, he took some tissue and wiped the excess lubricant from her anal area.

He wrapped up the rest of the exam in another few minutes. After he was done, he helped her get down from the table. She put her panties back on and sat up on the table. He explained more about the birth control pills, gave her some free samples, and asked her to start taking the pills every day. He told us to use condoms for another month because it would take a few weeks for the pill to be effective.

I found the whole procedure quite arousing and couldn't wait to get back home to fuck her. When we got home, I was pleasantly surprised to find her to be quite responsive to my caresses. As I entered her, I found her to be as wet as she had ever been.

After a couple of days, my wife called me at work one evening and excitedly told me that the doctor had called to tell her that her test results were normal. She had talked to him for a while on the phone, and he had ended up inviting himself for dinner. He was on his way to our house and she was cooking dinner in a hurry.

I deliberately stayed at work for another hour and took my time getting home. When I got home, I found them in the kitchen. He was tasting the food she had prepared. My wife's face was all red, and it seemed like there was some intense flirting going on.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-04-2019, 02:45 PM