Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
The doctor came back after a few minutes. He was his usual friendly self and he kept up the small talk as he started examining her. He first checked her eyes, ears and throat. He examined her neck and shoulders, and listened to her heart and lungs with a stethoscope. He then asked her to lie on her back on the examining table, and raised her blouse till her abdomen was fully exposed. He started feeling up her abdomen firmly with his fingers. My wife trembled slightly at his touch. He explained as he examined her liver, spleen and other internal organs thoroughly, at times inserting his finger under the waistband of her skirt and panties. He then asked her to turn over to lie on her stomach. He raised her blouse to the middle of her back, and examined her kidneys and spine.

He then asked my wife to get up and undress to her waist for her breast exam. She hesitated a bit, and then sat up on the table and started undoing the snaps on the front of her blouse. I helped her to remove it off her shoulders, revealing a lacy black bra. She undid the snaps at the back of the bra, took it off and sat up, with her hands crossed in her lap. Her embarrassment at sitting topless in front of the two of us was obvious. She looked very attractive and vulnerable at the same time. My wife has nicely shaped breasts with perky dark nipples, which stood out clearly. He asked her to raise her right hand and then started checking her right breast. With his bare hands, he felt up her underarm and all around her breast in a circular motion with three fingers pressing the flesh of her breasts. He asked her if she ever had a discharge from her nipple. She said no, but he still pressed a finger on her nipple, bending it to one side and lightly squeezing it. He then lowered her arm. He repeated the same with her left breast, while holding up her left hand over her head with his other hand. He asked her if she ever did breast self-exams and she said no. He said that she should do them regularly in the same way that he just did, and placed his hand again on her breast to show her the area to cover.

He told her she could put her clothes back on. I watched as my wife put her bra back on and then I helped her with her blouse. He then told her that he would do the pelvic exam next, and that she could keep her skirt on and just remove her underwear. She blushed upon hearing this, and reluctantly got down from the table. She then awkwardly reached under her skirt to lower her panties. As she stepped out of them, I noticed that they were lacy black panties that matched her bra. He helped her to get up on the table and asked her to lie down and then slide down the table. He raised her skirt to the waist and gently spread her knees apart. He lifted each of her feet onto the supports on the examination table . He then switched on the spotlight directly above the examination table. My wife's legs, thighs and pubic area were completely exposed, and her light brown skin glowed in the spotlight. Her pussy was very smooth and cleanly shaven, which is the way she usually kept it. It seemed that she had waxed or shaved her legs especially well for her exam, because she did not have a single hair visible anywhere.

After talking briefly about pelvic exams, he spread her pussy lips gently apart. He ran his finger along the outer labia and spread them open a little. He spread a drop of lubricant on his fingers and inserted his index finger into her pussy gently. I thought it was unusual that he did not wear gloves as I had expected. He explained what he was doing as he went on examining her insides for a while. Her pussy lips were slightly moist and I noticed that his finger too was moist when he withdrew them. He explained that he was going to examine her cervix. He rolled one finger around her cervix and pressed it lightly against it. My wife squirmed a little, but he continued. He then also added his middle finger and I watched excitedly as his fingers disappeared inside her pussy. He said that he was trying to check her uterus and ovaries for any abnormalities. He had big hands and I found it very arousing to see two of his fingers inserted up to the third knuckle inside her pussy. He twisted his fingers around inside her pussy, checking it from every direction. With his fingers inside her pussy, he felt up her hairless pubic area with his left hand, pressing down firmly with his fingers.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-04-2019, 02:44 PM