Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
My wife joined us after a while wearing a beautiful red sari and stood before us. He immediately went to her to have a closer look. My wife had untied her long flowing hair. It reached nearly till her hips, and covered much of her back. He held her hair up with both hands to look at the sari closely. Since her blouse was cut low in the back, much of her shoulder was bare. She started blushing again, very aware of the show she was giving to both of us.

He then asked her how the sari is worn, and I explained that most of it is wrapped around her waist and one end is placed over the shoulder. He was surprised that there were no buttons or snaps to hold it in place, and gently lifted the end of the sari that was covering her shoulder and moved it away from her body. The small blouse that she wore under the sari was tight and made of very thin cloth and the outline of her bra and the shape of her breasts were clearly visible. She didn't expect him to do this so quickly, and she protested mildly, folding her arms across her breasts to cover up. I told her not to be shy since he is her doctor. She reluctantly dropped her hands giving him a good look at her figure.

My wife has relatively small breasts, but they were firm and well shaped, and a hint of her perky nipples was visible from even under her bra. The blouse was cut low in the front as well, and a little bit of her cleavage was visible. The blouse reached just below her breasts and her midriff was bare. She always wore her sari below her waistline, and since she had a very small waist, her navel and belly looked gorgeous above the folds of the sari.

He then dropped the end of the sari to the floor, and asked her to turn around, to give us a view from all sides. I already had a boner and was starting to wonder how far this would go. He asked her what she wore under the sari. She first blushed and pretended to be mad at him for asking, but then told him she wore a skirt. He knelt beside her and slowly raised the lower folds of the sari to reveal a little of her petticoat (underskirt) in matching red. He lifted her skirt to her knee, exposing the smooth skin of her calves. He then playfully asked her what she had on under the skirt. She didn't answer him, but she blushed deeply. He pretended to put a hand up her skirt, but she wiggled free of his grasp and got away from him. She looked flushed with a mix of embarrassment and excitement. He let her go, and we sat down again.

She then re-adjusted her sari and sat on the couch next to where we were sitting. I asked the doctor about the medication she was taking. He said that he had recommended a full physical for my wife, but that she had failed to schedule an appointment. He looked disapprovingly at my wife, and she started stammering an apology. I asked him what kind of tests she needed to have done. He said that she would need a basic exam and some special tests based on her medical and family history.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-04-2019, 02:43 PM